Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temp

fineones

Been going to Vegas for years. I got hooked my first time out.

I take one trip a year with the boyz and one trip a year with the mrs. You'll be surprised how much more you see without your girl.

Make sure while you're out there to speak to the cab drivers. I learned some real "interesting" things from the drivers.

If you're taking a trip to any gentlemens club out there, you usually don't have to pay. They get 20 bucks just to deliver you there. So I never had to pay for the ride. Check it out.

Vegas...ahh Vegas...

Here's another good tip for you. The drivers also have free passes to a lot of the good clubs. If you don't ask, they don't tell. I got into a few clubs for free this summer with the passes. I also got to go to front of the line. The main thing is to tip the drivers well. You take care of them, they take care of you.

We actually have our own cab driver everytime we return to Vegas now. He gave us his cell phone. We never ever wait in line for a cab anymore. It's a sweet deal.

It's Vegas, it's all about the money and nothing else.

Originally posted by FrankieGunz

Vegas...ahh Vegas...

Here's another good tip for you. The drivers also have free passes to a lot of the good clubs. If you don't ask, they don't tell. I got into a few clubs for free this summer with the passes. I also got to go to front of the line. The main thing is to tip the drivers well. You take care of them, they take care of you.

We actually have our own cab driver everytime we return to Vegas now. He gave us his cell phone. We never ever wait in line for a cab anymore. It's a sweet deal.

It's Vegas, it's all about the money and nothing else.

yeh we tryand get the same cab we get from day one when were there ..this way he/ashe knows were good and they deffinetly hook u up if u hook them up ...btw 5 days