Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eat me boston

johnnyprego69

Who the hell would ever want to visit that shithole of a town...clubs close at 2...the coolest place of there is Avalon?? that is a joke...Red Sox lost again....wow...1918..that is a really long time...you will not win anytime soon with little piece of shit and the rest of those clowns you call a team...I can still see the vision of Boone's homerun leaving the park right now..now that puts a smile on my face..if I had my way I would pave that place over and make it a parking garage...everytime I hear one of you fags and that ridiculous accent I want to punch you the hell out...1918...1918...1918....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

What are you fags doing for the weekend...hanging out at Avalon with all the trash from Boston..all you Irish red headed disguishing looking people..have fun at Harp's and yes the playoffs did end 4 weeks ago but you know that still hurts----YANKEES

Your such a fucking Tool answering your own posts..

Go over on the Jersey side.. Urcheesy and godisadj would love you

What are you fags doing for the weekend...hanging out at Avalon with all the trash from Boston..all you Irish red headed disguishing looking people..have fun at Harp's and yes the playoffs did end 4 weeks ago but you know that still hurts----YANKEES

ever fuck a k-hole chic in someones bathroom?

you fucks have never ever been down to Jersey...girls are hotter, clubs are better, people are just better looking...MASS should be thrown in the ocean..same with RI..that is white trash central...

You are such a herb

You just posted last week about how much Jersey sucks so bad and all the ppl look the same Etc etc.. DON'T MAKE ME LINK IT.