Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok who is goin to privilege on sat

Bling

it was goin to be my week off but i want to see who is goin to privilege .. im like eh hell with it ill try and get into techno...... who else is goin. i know everyone is goin to xt. i prolly wont cuz i fear ill fall asleep at the wheel if i go alone ...... on the trip back

so whos goin to privilege ??? to see liebing?

Originally posted by eKiTeL

nice one Bling! good to see that you have an open mind and are ready to try something new, hopefully more people will follow your lead.... I'm going too, there's no guarantee that I'll like it either, but I'm giving it a chance ;)

well i just dont go to trance events . u can ask pod hes seen me at all kinds of house dj events..

hybrid (fuckin owns), morillo (great).. etc etc........

yeah I'm not trying to pigeon-hole you bro', but as you say "ill try and get into techno...... " so I'm saluting you for giving it a try, this will be kind of new for me too, the only real Techno DJ's I've heard live are Stryke and Nova

and don't forget yourself buddy! you're a real techno dj too!!!! and what about armando? he's the real deal as well!

Originally posted by stryke303

and don't forget yourself buddy! you're a real techno dj too!!!! and what about armando? he's the real deal as well!

yeah I forgot Armando, or it's that I've mainly heard him playing house... I got some Techno records too, though I usually pitch them down a bit to mix with the house ;)

Actually I also heard Christian Smith at Lola, that was a freekin' amazing show!

That was a crazy night. 3 tables.........music was sick from the begining of the night to the end. I cant wait to see em again. SUPPORT THESE NEW TECHNO NIGHTS WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LINEUPS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by matik

ACQUAVIVA

btw, props to Acquaviva.. :aright:

I wish Privelege the best with Leibing. The lower streets of Washington Ave. need to restablish themselves & hopefully Privelege & Luna can lead the way. I'm gonna be droppin' by to check the place out before headin' out to Space. Hopefully I'll see a lot of you guys out... :)

:( Sorry.. too much to do this weekend

BullDog / Sutra & X-it

Def. Next time....

I've Played with J AcQ. @ Limelight..

and we BOTH played a variety of Techno-House.. with a lil' bit of a Latin Flava..

Although He's the Poster boy for Techno along with Hawtin.... John actually plays more House if you ask me (outside of the States).

& The last few time I heard Styke it was not your Typical Techno!

It's funny how WE draw the lines that WE DON'T CROSS. :hat: