Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello! im a newbie!

Hello everyone! I have a fat face. Please dont come near me with that pin, I don't want my face to pop. I love steroids. I love fighting. The only way i can lose a fight is if you stick a pin in my cheek, so please no sharp objects. Did I mention that i love steroids? I also have a fat face. When I go to surf club I get in for free but my my fat face gets a reduced admission because im on the A-list but my fat face is only on the B-list. People sometimes like to sit on my balloon like head when watching tv. Kind of like a beanbag chair. Well I have to go wash my face. I usually wash one side each night to save time and water, but tonight I'm going to try and tackle the whole darn thing. Goodnight everyone.

~njfatface2~

That's not a nice thing to say. Now go eat Kosta's AIDS infested hairy ass. I get my Hepatitis results back today. I hope it's the "C" kind. Then I'LL be on the "A-list", my FAT FACE will be on the "B-list" and my HEPATITIS will be on the "C-list!" YYYAAAYYYY!

~njfatface~

"roids r kool :cool: "

Originally posted by njfatface2

That's not a nice thing to say. Now go eat Kosta's AIDS infested hairy ass. I get my Hepatitis results back today. I hope it's the "C" kind. Then I'LL be on the "A-list", my FAT FACE will be on the "B-list" and my HEPATITIS will be on the "C-list!" YYYAAAYYYY!

~njfatface~

"roids r kool :cool: "

Another fan I see....Periodically I get these crazed psychotic fans on CP that want to be acknowledged by me so Here is your acknowledgement Loser. You may at this time commit suicide.

Thank you for your uneeded input...and You are somewhere along the F-list for go Fuck yourself!!.

Take care Fag

Originally posted by kostaP

Another fan I see....Periodically I get these crazed psychotic fans on CP that want to be acknowledged by me so Here is your acknowledgement Loser. You may at this time commit suicide.

Thank you for your uneeded input...and You are somewhere along the F-list for go Fuck yourself!!.

Take care Fag

KOSTA

How does it feel to be a celebrity?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Godisadj is NJFATFACE

Not like you celluar boy i have other things to do then post with 5 different names.

I'M GODISADJ

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

KOSTA

How does it feel to be a celebrity?

I tell ya dee-lite...Its not easy..Youshould know youhave achieved A-list status You are a well known individual yourself.

Itsa people like these that sell those damn naughty photos of me to the media....Damn paparazzi camera snapping freaks...

Originally posted by godisadj

Not like you celluar boy i have other things to do then post with 5 different names.

I'M GODISADJ

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next thing this kid is gonna tell us he doesnt take it up the ass 7 days a week and he doesnt suck his mom's dick either..>Whatever kid we aint buyin it.

Originally posted by njfatface2

Hello everyone! I have a fat face. Please dont come near me with that pin, I don't want my face to pop. I love steroids. I love fighting. The only way i can lose a fight is if you stick a pin in my cheek, so please no sharp objects. Did I mention that i love steroids? I also have a fat face. When I go to surf club I get in for free but my my fat face gets a reduced admission because im on the A-list but my fat face is only on the B-list. People sometimes like to sit on my balloon like head when watching tv. Kind of like a beanbag chair. Well I have to go wash my face. I usually wash one side each night to save time and water, but tonight I'm going to try and tackle the whole darn thing. Goodnight everyone.

~njfatface2~

LOL..... thats pretty funny....

RUDE....... but funny.....