Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge Tonight 11/13/03...

Those of you who came out last week for Homomaxim's Birthday know that NU Society Thursdays at Deko is a party not to be missed. Tonight another special birthday celebration for Promoter/Bouncer Sid. DJ's Troy St. Charles & Unique spinning everything on the mainfloor. DJ Klutch spins Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. Don't forget to visit Clubplanet's own bartenders Sexyinthecity, Dramaqueenb, Tracitee, & Marcomaxim. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations. 21 & over only!!!

Originally posted by andy77

you are right. its not nice. what about big hair joe? :laugh: :laugh: marco, of course we have been supporting like crazy. you guys treat us very well and the crowd is great

its gonna be another good night:party:

we will be there around 1030

Great. Looking forward 2 seeing you guys later.

Ready 2 be a MESS 2nite???

I myself will be a mess by 2AM tonight. Im in one of those moods!!

im in one of those moods too but i have to work tomorrow. its not a good idea to show up every friday still drunk from the night before. :( ...ahhh why not? its more fun at work that way. LINE EM UP!:pint: :pint: :pint:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They will be waiting.

CP meet up at mine & TraciTee's Bar.

No SoCo and Lime....i have a good shot to try out 2nite. Not very strong, but SUPER tasty.

i just talked to joe mac and hes ready for tonight. hmmm new shots? tasty is better than strong on a thursday. marco your hand didnt get lighter from the week off, did it?:laugh: :laugh:

Hells NO!!! Still gotta maintain the heavest hand in the BIZ!!!

But i will take it easy on you 2nite. Dont want you 2 be a mess for work tomorrow.