Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Put MTV on: some guido's talkin' bout Sound Factory

biznation00

not fer nothing but those heads were losers.

thats not typical clubbers.

typical clubbers are way to busy to be doing a show on mtv.

in day time most clubbers have a responsability they carry out, and just let them go on weekends.

i didnt get to see the whole thing i only caught the last 10 min of it

Originally posted by beatfriek

i think its good that there's a show on how special our weekends are....!!! they aint really talkin too much about drugs too so thats a positive!!!! ;):rolleyes:

very cool.... keep it up mtv!!!!

Yea but that stalker chick sniffing that meth right off the floor took the cake . :eek:

I actually applied for that show, but the response I got was that I'm too much of a condescending asshole for network TV. I replied that they should go fuck themselves with a mace.

Seriously, I can't believe MTV of all people is turning out a show about nightlife...of course they fail to educate themselves first.

I'll just keep tuning into No Cover and A3 and pretend that this show didn't happen.

OMG I laughed so hard at that show last night.....

All those kids fucked up on rolls and k.... and that little short kid trying to get a job in nyc as a bartender:laugh: He got bitch slapped by a guidette on national tv:laugh:

That polish chick needs to take some silicone out of her lips...... and relax with the K:laugh:

Did you notice all the sweaty shirtless meatheads at SF:laugh: For a minute I thought they were taping at Crobar on a Sunday night:laugh:

Next weeks show will be too much..... NJ Shore House? Maybe we will see Saleen's secret heaven - Tempts:blown:

Originally posted by lolahotass

and that little short kid trying to get a job in nyc as a bartender:laugh: He got bitch slapped by a guidette on national tv:laugh:

:laugh: ...the best part is when he goes into float to talk to the manager...and the manager asks him how tall he is? 5'5"!!!! her response? we dont even hire girls unless they are 5'8" and above...his response? well so then should i wait for ur call or u want me to call u? what a tool!!!:laugh:

I think that show last night was the worst interpretation of a true clubber...maybe apart from the kid who goes to SF for afterhours. The one herb from LI who's all into himself is a loser....and that girl who had lips like a duck was such a crackhead. Of course you can go clubbin' for three days straight when your on meth. Haven't been to SF yet since moving back here...but after watching the type of crowd that goes there...no thanx. Its full of roid-guidos with their shirts off. If MTV wanted to portray the life of a True clubber, go to Miami or pick some real NYers; not some guidos from LI or a silicone crackhead. :D

SF is what it is. it's the longest running and most successful Saturday parties in ny. it's a mixture of all sorts of people, and some the sickest dancers around. which is what makes it that much more interesting. naturally I would expect the media, to focus on the most negative aspects.after all it's all about the ratings. I doubt ARC, etc would have made for good ratings. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sobeton

SF is what it is. it's the longest running and most successful Saturday parties in ny. it's a mixture of all sorts of people, and some the sickest dancers around. which is what makes it that much more interesting. naturally I would expect the media, to focus on the most negative aspects.after all it's all about the ratings. I doubt ARC, etc would have made for good ratings. :rolleyes:

Well put :aright: I guess SF is just not my cup of tea. Definitely would have preferred seeing ARC, but as you said, its about the ratings and the SF name. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

I agree - you could see people dancing and it looked pretty kewl in my opinion.....

It was entertaining to see the wannabe DJ miss work, on his 1st day:D And picking up the girl from church to go to SF was priceless:laugh: