Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Put MTV on: some guido's talkin' bout Sound Factory

biznation00

JP is the number one after Hour Dj.Been to Factory its off the hooked Sat.His cd are hot buy them and Dvd.I think its Jv hes being bitchy cause he failed at Twilo and Exit but hes has a radio mixed show on KTU Friday night NYc 103.5.Weird.They Got rid of Louie Devito Ktu.I Met JP at Cheetah.He was kool that night talking to people and chiling.NYC clubs have a problem and jv has problem.JP is great dj .He did a lot for nyc nightclub scene and its ashamed how factory and mtv says he a nobody.He Super dj.remixer producer and owns a record label.Jv hes problem hes gay his crowd is gay and straight aand him and his crowd does not represent the mainstream nightclub scene of nyc.JP is the number one house dj club dj period.Even Jvicous give him respect and sf.Jvasquez most nyc dj dont respect him cause of how he acts they repspect him for his dj skills.Jp he will always be number one and people hwo dont go to factory always hear about him and his partiies.

Originally posted by rbert

JP is the number one after Hour Dj.Been to Factory its off the hooked Sat.His cd are hot buy them and Dvd.I think its Jv hes being bitchy cause he failed at Twilo and Exit but hes has a radio mixed show on KTU Friday night NYc 103.5.Weird.They Got rid of Louie Devito Ktu.I Met JP at Cheetah.He was kool that night talking to people and chiling.NYC clubs have a problem and jv has problem.JP is great dj .He did a lot for nyc nightclub scene and its ashamed how factory and mtv says he a nobody.He Super dj.remixer producer and owns a record label.Jv hes problem hes gay his crowd is gay and straight aand him and his crowd does not represent the mainstream nightclub scene of nyc.JP is the number one house dj club dj period.Even Jvicous give him respect and sf.Jvasquez most nyc dj dont respect him cause of how he acts they repspect him for his dj skills.Jp he will always be number one and people hwo dont go to factory always hear about him and his partiies.

huh?:confused:

:confused: Oooooooooookayy buddie.............

Note to self: Remember, there are "2" spaces after each period.

breath rbert breath .... why don't you try again when the rittilin wears off.

wait...wait...is this K-Smooth???