Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv True Life: I'm A Clubber Review

too many k smooths nowadays. stick to ur hip hop clubs (yo yo yo, i gotta glock)

great timing by mtv

- your 4/5 years too late.

and now with jp outta there

thought it was ironic, that they showed when the polish girl was getting hooked on k... the less she cared for peters/sf.

usually it would be the opposite (unless thats's how they edited it.)

Originally posted by *************

Ok Ok I know what my opinion on it was but I 'm just curious to hear what everone else has to say before I say my 2 cents....So what did u think people?:confused:

PS - The next one should be good " I have a Jersey Shore Summer Share" Great! Where's it filmed?

1ST OFF THEY SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE AROUND NOT FCUKING LOSERS....ITS JUST PROMOTING THE CLUB AS A LOSER HANG OUT! NOT KOOL! IF I NEVER WENT TO SF BEFORE AND SAW THAT FOR THE 1ST TIME I'D BE TOTALLY TURNED OFF TO GO! BTW I KNOW THAT POLISH CHICK I PUSHED HER TO THE GROUND INFRONT OF THE STAGE AT THE SF CLASSIC CD RELEASE PARTY....BECAUSE SHE DECIDED SHE WAS GONNA PUSH ME LOL WHAT A MISTAKE!

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

*posted the same in ny boards*

is sound factory really like that??? open on sunday and your allowed in at like 2 in the afternoon??

i never been there but i wana go now?? how much is it and how old u gotta be to get in??? that shit looked mad crowded

Is this for real? Ummm You missed the boat..It's over now...:funny:

how did they pick these people? pass out fliers for auditions with status saying "must have no life to apply"?....i thought it was pretty funny how things were portraid(spell check?) and also pretty funny seeing some familiar faces knowing i coulda been standing right there at any particular time...haha....did u guys see that kid laying on the steps at factory....familiar?.....

next show should be interesting though......see what they make of seaside and tepts?.....