Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of circa

I know its almost midnight and im home already but thats what happens when you work 60 hours. But anyways the place is nice so different good seeing roveen, rydell, petey, kosta, caruch, mike, so on and so fourth. Half of it is dining area half loungy area they played all different types of music but it was laid back crowd was alright no where to park. Good luck to every1 who is involved I will definitely be making a 2nd visit.

You know what Im going on to 28 years old and Circa will do me some good. So weird being in that building and not having the ML but they did a great job. Food is really good and the prices are modest. Petey Chris and Jason best of luck in your endeavor. Filet Mignon Quesadillas were off the hook.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

I know its almost midnight and im home already but thats what happens when you work 60 hours. But anyways the place is nice so different good seeing roveen, rydell, petey, kosta, caruch, mike, so on and so fourth. Half of it is dining area half loungy area they played all different types of music but it was laid back crowd was alright no where to park. Good luck to every1 who is involved I will definitely be making a 2nd visit.

Thats right I did see you last night. Good seein you bro.