Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Round One Tonight!!!

Hope to see you all out tonight for Round One of my Birthday Bash at Club Abyss!!! I will be in the VIP section to the right if you are facing the Stage/DJ Booth. Two great friends and Clubplanet members Asuave & Drewg55 will be bartending my section. Resident DJ Joe Giorgio will be spinning the main floor all night. Those of you coming out simply ask for my list before 11pm or use the invites I gave you before 11pm and you will be admitted free. Anyone who cant get there before 11 shoot me a PM or E-mail and I will put you on the Comp List that stays open till midnight.

See you all there!!! Line em up... :beer:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Hope to see you all out tonight for Round One of my Birthday Bash at Club Abyss!!! I will be in the VIP section to the right if you are facing the Stage/DJ Booth. Two great friends and Clubplanet members Asuave & Drewg55 will be bartending my section. Resident DJ Joe Giorgio will be spinning the main floor all night. Those of you coming out simply ask for my list before 11pm or use the invites I gave you before 11pm and you will be admitted free. Anyone who cant get there before 11 shoot me a PM or E-mail and I will put you on the Comp List that stays open till midnight.

See you all there!!! Line em up... :beer:

Good morning Joe,

I wont be able to attend tonight, but I'll be @ DeKo tomorrow. Have fun and dont be safe, lol..

Happy Birthday PUTA

Victor Soto

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Joe is gonna be hurtin. As soon as I pick you up we're gonna be drinkin a lil roadsoda cocktail that I whipped up! Ketel&7's Galore! :beer:

Once I get there, we gotta arrange a tag team thing. Make sure joe has a shot every 5 minutes the entire night (or something)...

Originally posted by xrapturex

Once I get there, we gotta arrange a tag team thing. Make sure joe has a shot every 5 minutes the entire night (or something)...

Sounds good. I'll bring a set of walkie talkies, in case we lose him or each other! :laugh: No throwin up in the whip Joe! ;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Sounds good. I'll bring a set of walkie talkies, in case we lose him or each other! :laugh: No throwin up in the whip Joe! ;)

After I get the shot I will just find you, and tag up. Then you know its your turn. Yea, walkie talkies would help.

Better yet, maybe we'll carry around glowsticks and just hold them in the air when its time for rotation! :laugh: (glowsticks..lol)

hot craziE: Hey...

hot craziE: You know how I work at Work Out World right?

Joe111774: YES

hot craziE: Well we are affiliated with Centra State hospital. I have already gotten clearance for the hours of 12am tonight to 12am Monday for you to have a private run way to bring you in and a private room with acouple buckets next to the bed. Extra blood and nutriants are standing by as well...

Joe111774: LOL

hot craziE: =]