Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Jarmenio!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

I do know its not until the 17th...but the celebration starts tonight!

it s better we wish him a happy birthday today he will be dead by Monday:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! THERE ARE NOT MANY TRUE AND CARING PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE AND I'M GLAD YOUR MY BUDDY..YOUR A REALL CLASS ACT KID:heart: :balloon: :balloon: :love::balloon:

Originally posted by ceeotter

it s better we wish him a happy birthday today he will be dead by Monday:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! THERE ARE NOT MANY TRUE AND CARING PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE AND I'M GLAD YOUR MY BUDDY..YOUR A REALL CLASS ACT KID:heart: :balloon: :balloon: :love::balloon:

And the same right back to you! You have made my last 2 summers at Temptations so memorable, I thank you for everything you have done! Tomorrow we celebrate together!

Originally posted by Kermzy

:direct: Enjoy your birthday weekend Mr. Armenio

Prepare for 30 birthday smacks on the tushy! :spank: (29 plus 1 for good luck...plus, you've been a very bad boy this year!)

:pint: + :roll: +:getdown: +:peeright: =:drool:

:puke: <~~~You Monday

:nopity: <~~~Me Monday

xoxo!

Leave it to Kermzy to be a WISEASS! Love ya buddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER EFFER.

For real I have known you for a long time now, from back in the day when you use to bug me for comps at Abyss, to becoming "one of us", to puking on my feet on MY birthday, to puking on Alen's car(YUCK), to peeing in corner's("but I work here", to AC last year(all "assed" out literally), to Miami (and you doing things to magazines that I did not think were possible)to just allowing me to cry on your shoulder when I needed it. You are one of my bestests buddies aka "friends" and I hope you have a great birthday weekend. You have truly defined the meaning of partying like a rock star... I love ya elephant balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER EFFER.

For real I have known you for a long time now, from back in the day when you use to bug me for comps at Abyss, to becoming "one of us", to puking on my feet on MY birthday, to puking on Alen's car(YUCK), to peeing in corner's("but I work here", to AC last year(all "assed" out literally), to Miami (and you doing things to magazines that I did not think were possible)to just allowing me to cry on your shoulder when I needed it. You are one of my bestests buddies aka "friends" and I hope you have a great birthday weekend. You have truly defined the meaning of partying like a rock star... I love ya elephant balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right back at you Asssssssssssssssss!