Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest Night Club in NYC?

Nightclubs are great, but you'll never hook up on the same night unless the bitches are drunk. Try lounges and small clubs if you're new to the city. Picking up girls is easy because all they care about is size, and I'm not talking about muscles. If you got the size, you are made at these places. Lots of model type bitches too. Here are some great places:

Suede

Plaid

Glow, formerly known as Gonzalez Gonzales

Q Lounge

Eugene

Good Luck!

Originally posted by codenamevic

Nightclubs are great, but you'll never hook up on the same night unless the bitches are drunk. Try lounges and small clubs if you're new to the city. Picking up girls is easy because all they care about is size, and I'm not talking about muscles. If you got the size, you are made at these places. Lots of model type bitches too. Here are some great places:

Suede

Plaid

Glow, formerly known as Gonzalez Gonzales

Q Lounge

Eugene

Good Luck!

If you wanna hear real dance music do not go to these places.:rolleyes:

Places like Luna and Space in NYC are ARC, Sullivan Room, Centro Fly, Filter 14, Avalon, Discoteque, etc... Real music, real people, good times....

hey dickhead, clubgod, whatever you are calling yourself. The kid from Miami did not ask where all the hot clubs are at, he asked where is the hottest club where the bitches are at. You told him places like Filter 14 and Avalon, aren't those gay clubs. Club god, you never heard of the places where the real holes be hanging, have you. I bet you are one of those guys who go to gay clubs to try and pick up girls because you can't do it at places like Suede or Eugene, that is why you are trying to point that kid from the beach to Filter 14 and Centro Fly.

I bet you are one of those guys who go to gay clubs to try and pick up girls because you can't do it at places like Suede or Eugene, that is why you are trying to point that kid from the beach to Filter 14 and Centro Fly.

YOU R A STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED I KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!he was pointing him in the direction of clubs with good music.....Avalon and Centro and Filter are not gay clubs you fucking moron they are the best joints in the city......

Originally posted by acdavis

Yo I'm new to the area and I want to find the hottest dance club inNYC. I'm from Miami and thgeclubs Down south playedthe hottest music and attracted the hottttttttttest females! I want to feel at home here in the city so please help a new guy out. Where should I go?

For the NY cookaracha mamas try the Flamingo, sounds like that is what your into.

hey dickhead, clubgod, whatever you are calling yourself. The kid from Miami did not ask where all the hot clubs are at, he asked where is the hottest club where the bitches are at. You told him places like Filter 14 and Avalon, aren't those gay clubs. Club god, you never heard of the places where the real holes be hanging, have you. I bet you are one of those guys who go to gay clubs to try and pick up girls because you can't do it at places like Suede or Eugene, that is why you are trying to point that kid from the beach to Filter 14 and Centro Fly.

You make me laugh cause you are such a JACKASS! First off, Club God is the name that CP assigns you after you have 1,000 posts. IDIOT!!! Secondly, if you think Avalon and Filter 14 are gay clubs then you have absolutly no idea what is going on in NYC. DUMBASS!!! Finally, Suede and Eugene's are both ghetto. The music there sux my ass and the people there are way too full of themselves. If this guy from Miami wants to have a good time he'll listen to me and not you.

You are my BITCH!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey clubgod, fag god, whatever you want to be called,

Suede and Eugene, and places like Plaid it's where it's at. That's where the real pussy is at, not those gay clubs you be hanging at where they play the techno shit and have the fat ass ugly girls hanging out. I bet you like Exit and Sound Factory, you can't handle the real bitches like at

some people happen to like "ghetto fabulous", especially those who refer to ladies as "hot females".

ghetto fabulous atmosphere is very popular in many venues in miami....didn't hear about the Source awards weekend a while back.....it was city of Miami....GHETOFIED.

Such a helpful board...HOT Gheto Mamas at Eugenes, yo!

There it is~~~

"That's where the real pussys at".....GHETOFIED!!!

Everyone in their right mind knows that I can't be touch, but if you want to try and kick my ass, name the time and the place and I will be there, pussy.

FUCK OFF I WORK AT WILLOWBROOK MALL IN WAYNE.....parked y booming dales theres a 93 5.o black with chrome rims wait by it........

Hey clubgod, fag god, whatever you want to be called,

Suede and Eugene, and places like Plaid it's where it's at. That's where the real pussy is at, not those gay clubs you be hanging at where they play the techno shit and have the fat ass ugly girls hanging out. I bet you like Exit and Sound Factory, you can't handle the real bitches like at

your a homo prolly rollin around bumping 50 cent....you and and every other hip hop head shoyuld be shot.....your prolly some white homo trying to be ghetto.....

Originally posted by rollindeep11

your a homo prolly rollin around bumping 50 cent....you and and every other hip hop head shoyuld be shot.....your prolly some white homo trying to be ghetto.....

I think you hit it right on rollin. A fuckin Wigger....:laugh:

Have fun at Eugene's Vic....ya fuckin loser....

Originally posted by nyc420

I think you hit it right on rollin. A fuckin Wigger....:laugh:

Have fun at Eugene's Vic....ya fuckin loser....

thats right me and NYC will take some nice thumpin 4 over 4's......

this board is about House and although i dont like it Trance....

Your prolly the kind of douche bag that goes out and pays 300$ for a bottle of grey goose....