Clubplanet Nightlife Community

January 2004 Meetup Poll Part I

Please Choose the Venue for the meetup:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Please Choose the Venue for the meetup:

• America: 18th between 5th & 6th, mid block on the north side of the street
    • Apples: 17 Waverly Place in NY. The cross street is Greene St

Originally posted by ReginaP

Hahaha...I have done stuff that was a lot more stupid than that, I swear! ;) I might have to divert some of that attention onto Zoya, my tolerance is hurting these days. No sushi for you this time though....;)

lol absolutely NO sushi this time!

---If we're lucky, Calderone is going to be at Crobar that night. Zoya wants to head there after the meetup to celebrate some more. Chu bettah come if we do.....nothing like diva'ing it out till the next morn! :D

--besides, i need a seriously major night of dancing!

Originally posted by misskittie

---If we're lucky, Calderone is going to be at Crobar that night. Zoya wants to head there after the meetup to celebrate some more. Chu bettah come if we do.....nothing like diva'ing it out till the next morn! :D

ha...you got it girl...im in need of one of those nights myself--hopefully I can hang till the morning/afternoon ( ;) ) hours...and, hopefully everyone gets in on the first try! :P

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

I did...wuss

I didnt puke you cunt! I had to piss and it just so happens I had to piss after a shot. sheesh:cool:

Oooh- that would be a nice afterparty. I'm changing my vote from "any day" to either saturday!

Guest gabo

Liar. You even admitted to me a few weeks ago that you did have to puke but just didn't want anyone to know. :rolleyes:

girl youre crazy as hell! I never said that.

I really had to piss after I did that shot.

next time I do the line of shots we did I ll make sure I piss beforehand

Originally posted by gabo

girl youre crazy as hell! I never said that.

I really had to piss after I did that shot.

next time I do the line of shots we did I ll make sure I piss beforehand

Pfffffffffft - u told me the "had to piss story" was just so you didn't look like a chump. :tongue:

-It's okay, we won't think less of you. We all have a puke or two at least once in our lives during a meetup! :D

lol Shuga, the only thing you're gonna be counting is how many shots you get placed in front of you! :tongue: I'm buying the first one! :D

Hehe....thanks girl you're awesome...although after last night, I never feel like drinking again! :tongue: But I'm sure I'll be fully recovered by January...watch out Pete, you are joining us for that shot!! :D

Guest gabo

Pfffffffffft - u told me the "had to piss story" was just so you didn't look like a chump. :tongue:

-It's okay, we won't think less of you. We all have a puke or two at least once in our lives during a meetup! :D

but I had to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

damn trollops