Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coke quality

PCR

Is it possible to tell, just by looking or tasting (no real testing though), what was added?

I know the most common additives and I know it's part of the deal...no way around it.

But I am curious how to spot the good and the bad

For example: what makes it wax-like? whitish... yellowish..etc

Originally posted by PCR

Is it possible to tell, just by looking or tasting (no real testing though), what was added?

sometimes.....especially when it's cut with inositol

I know the most common additives and I know it's part of the deal...no way around it.

But I am curious how to spot the good and the bad

you cant tell by just looking and breaking anymore

For example: what makes it wax-like? whitish... yellowish..etc

wax like = benxocaine or as they call it... "comeback"

yellow could be almost anything

white could be teething powder or cornstarch

some others things you should know about.....kosher pearl dust used for cake decorating, Aquanet hairspray, hydraulic press....chromium piccolonate, caffeine pills, lactose mannitol, innositol (most popular) lidocaine, boric acid (yes the shit they kill roaches with) silicone lubricant spray... clear nail polish .... the list never ceases to amaze me ....this is why a say there's no way to tell by looking at it.....and as far ass cooking it up......"they call benzocaine "comeback" because when you cook stuff thats cut with it everything "comes back"

all greedy motherfuckers who piss their money away and cant come up with the cash to buy the right weight and get the right price....

Originally posted by PCR

you ever heard of amphetamines being mixed in?

mostly meth..?

its not that common....piracetam is more common...its a much milder cns stimulant..it's practically tasteless, and odorless and easier to get

crystal isnt really used for cutting anymore...it's street value is too high to be wasting it to cut coke.....besides an experienced snorter will recognize the harsh burn of meth immediately

piracetam - I bought like 10 boxes during my recent trip to Italy and it did nothing for me....actually I was getting headaches...

It's a slow acting nootropic - need to take it for weeks and it does help a lot of ppl but I guess my neurotranmitters didn't like it :D

PS: check your PM

Originally posted by PCR

piracetam - I bought like 10 boxes during my recent trip to Italy and it did nothing for me....actually I was getting headaches...

It's a slow acting nootropic - need to take it for weeks and it does help a lot of ppl but I guess my neurotranmitters didn't like it :D

PS: check your PM

heh... strange coincidence... i was in italy the entire month of september....