Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club XL Saturdays

paul76

Wow, XL had another great night. Saturday night was off the hook, the place was packed, and what a club this is turning out to be. BUT!!!!..YES THERE IS A BUT, WHAT THE HELL WAS UP AT 330 IN THE MORNING WITH THE COAT CHECK COUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! The place is great don't get me wrong, but JOEY..JOEY..JOEY what are you doing hiring girls behind that counter that just totally lost all sense of control. I mean I felt like I was in a Nw York city club, while a riot was going on. Oh and I guess you might as well thank your lucky stars a riot didn't break out at that moment. All I got to say, and I'm sure I speak for the 100 plus people in the small 10 x 10 sq. foot space packed to high hell.. Get some better people working that place.

Oh and I don't think there actions of yelling and cursing at THE CUSTOMERS helped out whatsoever. Not only the girls but even the bouncers..what the hell was that about..

Anyway.. great place..crazy ass people workin there.. but what the hell.. We are all fuckin animals anyway right....yeahhh:blown:

Originally posted by mrbadabing

XL was crazy. Great vibe there. Hot ass all over that place. Anybody go to that afterhours in that warehouse on Vander street. Place was sick.

Went there last week....Sick! Girl/Guy Ratio perfect... Mario Throws a good party

will do again soon

Originally posted by paul76

where is this place the warehouse.. is this in the city

nah bro... im talkin bout Mario's party (Fuel).... its on Vanderpool between the street of Sites (dont even gimme shit if u from downeck u know where thats at) and Offside pretty easy to find... look for mario's thread on it FUEL is the name of the place