Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-it Review

koky

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

Missed ya buddy...

Some of the Rabbitheads turned up too!

Cheryl, Crystal, Gavin, his roomie Jeremy, and Eric came out of the woodwork too:tongue:

Good times good times!!!

The aliens were a fun touch!!

hehe

FX

maybe next time :idea:

Sorry for the late review but my Internet service as been down since Sat. It was a pleasure to meet some of you guys for the first time Happy face, Matt Spector, DJ FX. The night was off the hook. It was an honor playing with some of the talent that night, Wendel started things off properly, Jimmy T your set was sick and it was house music done properly and thanks for stimulating my mind at the store and before my set I owe you! FX killer breaks I forgot how much I used to like breaks, Matt I loved the last track you played off SAW label Scandal In New York I need to come and check you out at Delux. Late night we had B-side throwing down some sick vinyl, JunkieXL great track selection and you finished off the night like a champ, Lyrik you started off slow but finished strong you should have stayed longer. AJ and Jackie Thanks for throwing this together you guys are the best. For those of you who didn’t make it you missed out on a killer night but it was all recorded so maybe we can get some copies this time LOL. I HOPE I DIDN’T FORGET ANYONE.

Originally posted by koky

ALLS I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT ITS INCREDIBLE THE AWSOME TALENT THAT WE HAVE RIGHT HERE IN OUR OWN BACKYARD. I WAS THERE FOR JIMMY T , DJ FX , MIRZA , & MATT S ... I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH ALL OF THEIR SETS... FROM HOUSE TO BREAKS TO TRIBAL TO PROGRESSIVE .. IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT FOR VARIETY ... HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME HANGIN WITH KOOL AS PEOPLE & MEETING BRIAN & MATT S ... AKA RUDEBOYWARRIOR..

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT HONESTLY MIAMI HAS SOME OF THE BEST & UNDERATED DJ'S ANYWHERE !!

Thanks for coming out and supporting you are one cool cat.

PEACE

MIRZA

Originally posted by happyface

I agree with my brother on this one,good night great tunes. I t was good seeing Jimmy T aswell as listenning to one of his sets in which its been a real long time since I herd him spin.(Expecting cd 2 kid) :D First time also listenning to Matt,Mirza and well FX ive herd before @ Venue, and just WOW :eek: Mirza great set dude ! ! ! ! ! Started off with some old school and its was just amazing as you can tell I was jumping around the whole time. Matt aka rudeboy also with a kickass set will defenitally go check you guys out again. B-Side wish I couldve stayed a little longer but i was beat,tired as hell but our locals kick ass its worth it going to see em. :aright:

Nice metting Aj,Matt,Benita, and Mirza

Good seeing Jackie,Melli,Lola,Jesse,Jimmy T,B-side, and who ever I missed.........

:D till next time, PEACE.

Thanks for the support Bro it was nice to finnaly meet you I'm gald you had a good time.

PEACE

MIRZA

Originally posted by junkiexl

Thanks to Jackie and AJ for putting this together, and including me in this killer line-up. Cheers to the few heads that were still left dancing at 6:00am when I went on.

As always, was nice hanging with Mirza, Lyrik, B-side (nice meeting you), and Avila who showed up to make one closing mix on the decks following myself, some funky Chitown house from Lyrik, and Mirza Round 2 :eek:

Peace,

Alan - DJ XL

Dude you hade two sets as well!! You closed things up like a champ and it was fun to do the lights for you while you mixed!!!

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Let me start by saying the place was much more than i expected..

The place was nice...Sound was nice & loud , heavy on the low end... Bartenders were prompt and drinks were strong...

Music was :aright: aright: aright: aright:

Wendel my friend you are a hard act to follow ;) ... Killlller beats!!!

Finally got a chance to hear FX ...Tore it up from start to finish...Very funky and very impressive... Also heard Mirza for the first time in a club... You brought the goods homeboy... Im sure we'll be hearing more from you real soon... Pleasure meeting b-side and rudeboy...

The CP crew adds life to any party, and it showed sat night..

Jackie and AJ this is definately the start of something good...Thanx for you hard work , and for including me... :D

Overall a nice venue i would definately go back..

peace,

JT

Dude your set was sick and on pointe I'm glad I got a chance to mix with you hopefully we can do it again, thanks for the words of support from a Miami legend as yourself

PEACE

MIRZA:smoke:

Originally posted by MIRZA

Dude you hade two sets as well!! You closed things up like a champ and it was fun to do the lights for you while you mixed!!!

Thanks bro. I couldn't resist banging it out tribal style on that system before they cut us off, some serious bass in that place :D

I hope to catch JT, FX, Matt S, Wendel, etc...the cats I missed...next time around :) I have no doubt the place was jumpin. Woot!