Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** Oakie @ NationS Roool Call

vicman

Originally posted by whatthehizzo

i don't really know u guys but let me introduce myself....Whatthehizzo lives in college park..graduated from maryland....carries a small blue bag on his person wherever he goes....only a select few are allowed access to it's contents?!!

Seriously tho'

i went to the roxy last fri....still have that Pvd set stuck in the back of my head...

Gonna check out oakenfold tomorrow...never seen him before..but after reading the !@#$ that u guys are sayin bout him...i'm hoping he's not gonna gay it up with some wack !@#$.

....when u see that blue bag comin ......u better be ready for trouble...

www.haengengeblieben.com

what year did you graduate fellow terp . . .

i used to live on knox road, 4206 knox road apt. b2, that was the shiznit . . .

i graduated last may...moved to pittsburgh for a couple months..then i came back to cp ...i'm livin at the university courtyards right now...and workin in D.C.

i used to hit up some nice Knox box action back in my sophmore year.......lots o fun

i was a japanese major ...what about u>>>?

Originally posted by raver_mania

He was good around the time he came out with LIve in Oslo (that CD rocks...the only Oakie CD I'll say that about other than Transport, which is a classic).

LIve in Oslo - CD 1, DnB/break'ish, CD 2 - starting off with some hard trance and then moving onto psy trance.

I agree with krish. This cd respresents the better days of oakie. I liked disc 2 of the oslo cd and disc 2 of the New york cd. I also liked his shadow lounge set from 98 I believe, and his ministry of sound set from that same year.

Originally posted by whatthehizzo

i graduated last may...moved to pittsburgh for a couple months..then i came back to cp ...i'm livin at the university courtyards right now...and workin in D.C.

i used to hit up some nice Knox box action back in my sophmore year.......lots o fun

i was a japanese major ...what about u>>>?

graduated in 96, chem major and i still love college park . . .

i still go to all the games, football, basketball (when i get lucky) and lacrosse . . .

i'm a mortgage banker now, how i got here i don't know . . .

Originally posted by raver_mania

He was good around the time he came out with LIve in Oslo (that CD rocks...the only Oakie CD I'll say that about other than Transport, which is a classic).

The first EDM cd i bought was tranceport...haven't listened to it in a long time though...

Originally posted by eggmok

graduated in 96, chem major and i still love college park . . .

i still go to all the games, football, basketball (when i get lucky) and lacrosse . . .

i'm a mortgage banker now, how i got here i don't know . . .

ok egg, i understand football and basketball, but wtf is up with the lacrosse? :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

ok egg, i understand football and basketball, but wtf is up with the lacrosse? :confused:

lacrosse is the fastest sport on foot . . .

not to mention that it's our national sport because it was first played by the native americans, how bout them apples . . .

i used to play lax, it's a great, great sport and full of excitement . . .

not to mention that it's our national sport because it was first played by the native americans, how bout them apples . . .

i used to play lax, it's a great, great sport and full of excitement . . .

i see.

i used to snort laxatives it's a great great sport and bursting with excitement . . .

you are the true definition of ex-lax.