Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is gonna be hot thanksgiving weekend

kettleone77

If anyone could help a brother out it would be appreciated. Im headin to Chi-town for friday nov 28th through dec 1st. I wanna scope out my team the bears baby and check out what kinda

club-life chicago has. Gettin bored of working nightclubs every weekend here in jersey. Any kinda info would help from destinatons to guestlists. I could offer the same if anyone is out here in new jersey or new york. im stayin at some claridge like 15 min away from downtown cause everything right in town was booked but whatever. Again any help or club courtesy would be be huge. Thanks. J

www.clubsleepnj.com

Lots of good places to go....I would definitely check out Crobar - just remodeled & supposedly done up real nice. Roger Sanchez is at Vision on that Saturday night for a Spundae Party - place is huge w/ 4 or 5 different rooms of music. Rive Gauche and Whitestar are also descent. Transit is also pretty good on Saturday's.

heard scumfrog is at Crobar on Friday.

check out crobar's web for more info.

spundae on saturday

www.inside-chicago.com

has info for spundae events for chicago.

for other club info and what is going on check out

www.blendchicago.com

www.chicagofusion.com

www.smartclubber.com

all these sites have lots of info and where the parties are at. hope this helps out.

Hey kettleone

I'll be at cro tonight but I have no idea about a list.. I've been trying to hit up all my friends but a no go...

suggestion would be to get there early 9:30 -10:00 no later because the line gets huge and the door guys are picky...

Hopefully to see you there.. I'll be wearing two little pig tails/funny looking balls on my head :) and a black fancy top.. short too :) blue star on my back.. come and say hi :)

tonite is one of chicagos legendary parties, DEPARTURES

some of the best djs in the midwest, no ridiculous cover charges, no ridiculous drink prices and we wont try and make ourselves look good by keeping you in line when its cold outside.

no hassle just top notch music and atmosphere

go here and sign up for the half price guest list

http://www.fuelinfo.com/future.html