nootsy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

kosta - If you ever call me at 4:30 am on a weekday again you better be in jail - in the hospital or dead. Have a nice day. BTW how was Cheetah??

Cheetah was off the wall.

I'm at work and feelin like crap. Chillin with Mendez Riddler and crew was a great time. Mendez ripped it. Awesome set.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I dont know how you do it Kosta. I would have never made it to work.

Jill if you dont get it by now - you never will:tongue: There are those of us that are born to be troopers - home by 6am at work by 7am then there are people like Rydell - home by 9pm and at work at 8am - that may even be too much for him. BTW - Kosta when do the pics for upscale go up?? I have a Pic I want you to put on - its an old club pic of Rich :laugh:

Jill if you dont get it by now - you never will:tongue: There are those of us that are born to be troopers - home by 6am at work by 7am then there are people like Rydell - home by 9pm and at work at 8am - that may even be too much for him. BTW - Kosta when do the pics for upscale go up?? I have a Pic I want you to put on - its an old club pic of Rich :laugh:

Back in the day I was able to do that, but now Im an old lady.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE MCDONALDS PICS..

:laugh:

Good Morning Axel. Thats Fucked up - there were 5 people in the car and you two fuckers kept taking pics of me with MCDonalds like I was the only fat bastard eating. Wait till you see my new sig tomorrow.

Good Morning Axel. Thats Fucked up - there were 5 people in the car and you two fuckers kept taking pics of me with MCDonalds like I was the only fat bastard eating. Wait till you see my new sig tomorrow.

2 days in a row you fat fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

No I only got an 11:30 I am on my way call.....

but even then my phone was off.....

I have gotten wiser with old age. :laugh:

TURN OFF THE CELL PHONE.

Jill my friends are always getting into so much trouble that you have to keep the cell on. I get calls from prison sometimes (Glenn) "Ant this is my one call - go pick up my car" hehe

Originally posted by dani672

dont worry jill you were not alone in the phone calls.. however i am smart and turn my phone off at night!

but i got a message form inside the club at 1:00 adn then leaving at 4:30.. too bad i was asleep by 11 hahaha im old

kosta i'll callyou later :)

Ahh You missed a good time.

Why are you up...Id be f'in sleepin if I were home:mad:

Jill my friends are always getting into so much trouble that you have to keep the cell on. I get calls from prison sometimes (Glenn) "Ant this is my one call - go pick up my car" hehe

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If that happened I would allow a phone call to my house.