nootsy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by adriennektu

Hi Anthony....havent been on here in awhile! I miss you kid. Kosta good seeing you out last night at Cheetah. PM me later with that info and good stuff, hope u made it to your meeting alive ;)

Hey you - what have you been up to? All the promoting keeping you busy? You need to come out with me and Kosta one of these nights - we have been havin a blast:cool:

Originally posted by adriennektu

Hi Anthony....havent been on here in awhile! I miss you kid. Kosta good seeing you out last night at Cheetah. PM me later with that info and good stuff, hope u made it to your meeting alive ;)

Ill pm you later. It was good seein you too last night sweetie.

Originally posted by kostaP

He was...YOU werent. get it.

I see how it is - You go Gay on me and ever since I told you I didnt go that way you started taking out Sandman - I get it dude its ok. All you had to do was tell me you needed some alone time with your man. Kicked me and Axel to the curb for a little somethin somethin from Sandman

Originally posted by nootsy

I see how it is - You go Gay on me and ever since I told you I didnt go that way you started taking out Sandman - I get it dude its ok. All you had to do was tell me you needed some alone time with your man. Kicked me and Axel to the curb for a little somethin somethin from Sandman

Youre just jealous you want me to devote all my time to you and I told you I wasnt gay so now youre "Acting Out" Psych 101 baby your a textbook case.

Nootsy episode # 1,282,340,813

Originally posted by xrapturex

Kosta why wouldnt you want nootsy? He's a hottie....

If you were going to swing that side of the tracks he would be a good choice. But I know, your not gay (so dont go swinging any one liners my way):D

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by xrapturex

Kosta why wouldnt you want nootsy? He's a hottie....

If you were going to swing that side of the tracks he would be a good choice. But I know, your not gay (so dont go swinging any one liners my way):D

Thank you at least you believe me.

I swear ant, If one chick in a club ever says.."arent you the gay guy" Im knocking you the fuck out.