Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sat***grand Opening***richie Rydell **nyc**@sessa!

ml2k3

Originally posted by xrapturex

I might be there, depending on if the ladies follow through.

If not just come with us - we will be there with a very big crew this Sat - ALL the retarts I hang out with will be in the house. Bring Bail money

Originally posted by vsoto212

Good luck !

I highly suggest to dress warm doing the door Kosta. It gets a bit COLD there especially in NYC.

Victor Soto

Funny I was discussing this with sandman last night.

In June I was wearing a leather Jacket doing the door at Merge. This is supposed to be one cold winter we have coming up and I have a feeling Im gonna freeze my cojones off.

Originally posted by nootsy

If not just come with us - we will be there with a very big crew this Sat - ALL the retarts I hang out with will be in the house. Bring Bail money

I dont know how much Bail Money i will be able to come up with, but I drive a mean get a way car. :D

son of a bitch. It was a typo, i knew you would catch it before I edited it.

No, actually my knickname of "serious jill" is back in effect as of last week....lol

No editing here - We live with our mistakes jill. I refuse to hang out with serious Jill

vroom vroom :tongue:

Kosta watched me almost get pulled over on the blvd trying to be a wise ass.....

she drives past merge yelling obsenities and almost slams into the car in front of her then the cop next to me goes you know her and im like "NO"

Originally posted by kostaP

she drives past merge yelling obsenities and almost slams into the car in front of her then the cop next to me goes you know her and im like "NO"

i didnt almost hit anyone, i had plenty of breaking time....it was just that i was going fast.....and further, I couldnt help but yell at you....I tried to make a fast get a way was the thing.

i didnt almost hit anyone, i had plenty of breaking time....it was just that i was going fast.....and further, I couldnt help but yell at you....I tried to make a fast get a way was the thing.

\

thats not that easy on the strip retard...all those lowriders cruisin at 10mph blastin hip hop out of their kickers with their trunks rattling can put a damper on the getaway

Originally posted by kostaP

\

thats not that easy on the strip retard...all those lowriders cruisin at 10mph blastin hip hop out of their kickers with their trunks rattling can put a damper on the getaway

you know when they drive by you bob your head.....i saw you.

Reeni, cant wait for the weekend. We gotta get a meeting place together....Call me!!! :D