Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Porter at Disco this Thursday!

you aren't shy, are you? right to the good questions.

maybe i can help with some insight. yes, i work with rob, and he could better answer your questions because he is closer to erick than i.

just shoot me off an email at djdeepaksharma@yahoo.com, and i'll try to answer your questions best.

and glad you're gonna check out steve porter on thursday, he's a dope dj who knows how to rock it.

Originally posted by sheendawg

Hell, I'll check it out......question for ya - when does the Subliminal Party start back up and why was it "closed"? You work with Rob as well?

rob's gonna write something shortly for everybody, and that's who you need to hear if from more than I....what i will tell you is last week's party was great as Erick took it till 6:30....he loved the sound improvements and loves that booth. and the same promotion is involved now as before, so expect the same fun crowd and great DJ line-ups.

who are you sheendawg?!

Ya know? LOL It's a party board, it's only fair I ask party questions! You probably know me anyway, nycdee. :tongue:

rob's gonna write something shortly for everybody, and that's who you need to hear if from more than I....what i will tell you is last week's party was great as Erick took it till 6:30....he loved the sound improvements and loves that booth. and the same promotion is involved now as before, so expect the same fun crowd and great DJ line-ups.

who are you sheendawg?!

Ya know? LOL It's a party board, it's only fair I ask party questions! You probably know me anyway, nycdee. :tongue: