Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mike bugout - definition

clubrat88

Originally posted by clubrat88

Total hotness its just too bad i live in fucking new hampshire and even going to boston we dont get to hear music like this...i hope you become as big as the best so beantown has no choice but to bring you around like the others...

agony

THAT SUX MAN FOR U YEAH BUGOUT IS INSANE

Originally posted by clubrat88

Total hotness its just too bad i live in fucking new hampshire and even going to boston we dont get to hear music like this...i hope you become as big as the best so beantown has no choice but to bring you around like the others...

agony

thanks bro--

keep reppin in cowtown...:laugh:

thanks again for the supp't :D

Mike

seriously...i play in a pool league on tuesday nights and i brought that shit in last night and pumped it....i never seen this place rock like it did last night, girls shaking their asses...fellas dancing and everyone kept asking the bartender who it was and shit he told them i brought the cd in and everyone for the rest of the night kept asking me for it or where to get it....you the man but thanks for me making me the man last night...

agony

Mike...

CD is amazing... thanks! I can't wait to listen to it in my car on the way to work tomorrow morning.

Great job spinning at Deko Saturday. Hope to hear ya more in Jersey...

If anyone hasn't checked out the CD... check it out... you won't be disappointed...

Good Luck & keep it up...

:D