Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bottom line on Factory and JP's situation?

MuzikChick is about as interesting as a wet mop. Get over it already. You see mad hostility in this board and amongst others. True! Personally I think they should move all these threads to the drama forum so you can be ripped a new one. You are just like the rest of'em girly. A promoter.

p.s. Rainbowland rules!:half:

Originally posted by muzikchick

I never set out to entertain anyone, but myself, ofcourse.

I don't promote.

That is the great thing about big clubs and loud music, if we had to listen to eachother that much, none of us would go.

:hat:;)

I just wanted to let you know that your sexy ass should go out and have fun at at the JV's :ghey: party. And I agree with you muzikchick just because you keep upping JV and his party on these boards doesn't mean you are promoting him.:half:

You go gurl!!!

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE>>>>>>ARE YOU SERIOUS? FACTORY IS A CLUB AND JP IS A DJ? HA>>>>>>>>DOESNT THAT HAVE JUST A LITTLE BIT TO DO WITH CLUBBING? THAT HAS TO BE THE DUMBEST THING I EVER READ!

Lord, another internet tough guy, get a grip, did you even read what i posted? I don't think you did. Yes factory is a club, jp is a dj and this website is dedicated to both. alittle tip for you, for your future posts, there is a key on your keyboard called caps lock. It is located on the left of the board adjacent to the "a" key. try and un lock it some time and see what happens, you will be amazed:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dbolboy

Lord, another internet tough guy, get a grip, did you even read what i posted? I don't think you did. Yes factory is a club, jp is a dj and this website is dedicated to both. alittle tip for you, for your future posts, there is a key on your keyboard called caps lock. It is located on the left of the board adjacent to the "a" key. try and un lock it some time and see what happens, you will be amazed:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dbolboy

She's actually a frustrated fag hag.