Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If A Girl Hardly Ever Get Her Period...

bbbooom

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

if u have a doubt....just go the safe route and use protection...cuz u never know!!!!!!!!!

of course . definitley do just hmmm the mo fo'in condom disappeared and was later found pretty far in there hmmmm :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

she may be underweight or some women who work out A LOT dont get it too often i think. if she takes the pill she can control it. maybe shes on the shot so she doesnt get it.

werd she works out a lot. no pill no shot

Jeni,

birth control is over 99.something % effective, but you gotta take it every day at the same time. Every girl I've known to get pregnant on birth control missed a day. Amazing how long those squidies live.

my girl used to get periods once every few months when she was dancing ballet. Now she's regular cause she went on birth control. Supposedly it also helped her control mood swings. So she says. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by scruffe

Jeni,

birth control is over 99.something % effective, but you gotta take it every day at the same time. Every girl I've known to get pregnant on birth control missed a day.

My girls are anal retentive and did take them everyday, exact same time. One's mom was even a planned parenthood nurse so trust me she knew what she was doing. Every commom form of prescribed birth contol is 99% effective. 1% is small but still there :tongue: I have no qualms, I've been on it for years with no issue - just pointing out a fact.

Originally posted by glittergal

My girls are anal retentive and did take them everyday, exact same time. One's mom was even a planned parenthood nurse so trust me she knew what she was doing. Every commom form of prescribed birth contol is 99% effective. 1% is small but still there :tongue: I have no qualms, I've been on it for years with no issue - just pointing out a fact.

Yeah that was for me. I try not to think of that under 1%.