• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eddie3

ok sorry....i dont know those girls....

but the fact is is that my girlz would put them to shame

Eddie you fucking tool, if you want us to stop posting on the lame Jersey board so bad as to start a whole thread about it, then stay off of our board you douche.

PS - as to your pathetic request for Crobar hook ups, well I have plenty, but would never in a million years help out a little bitch like you. Enjoy the line feg. :laugh:

ok sorry....i dont know those girls....

but the fact is is that my girlz would put them to shame

With what? Number of sexual partners?

Number of std's?

Number of boob jobs?

Number of layers of makeup?

Number of tanning sessions per week?

You're probablly right - I'm sure they would put them to shame.

Originally posted by groovefire

Eddie you fucking tool, if you want us to stop posting on the lame Jersey board so bad as to start a whole thread about it, then stay off of our board you douche.

PS - as to your pathetic request for Crobar hook ups, well I have plenty, but would never in a million years help out a little bitch like you. Enjoy the line feg. :laugh:

toooo late............got da hook up

anyway...so...what r u...a bad boy bill...humpty vision wanabee.......funk SUCKS!...I said i was sorry...and I shouldnt have mentioned that.....

Let's talk music groovefire...u sick dj

Edward you are officially now pathetic! Not only has all of the Jersey board always shit on you, but so have we. We didn't ask your dumb ass to come over here and post, you decided to. Which made us go to jersey.

Do us all a favor and jump in a bucket of Aids.

You sad little man

Now shooo

anyway...so...what r u...a bad boy bill...humpty vision wanabee.......funk SUCKS!...I said i was sorry...and I shouldnt have mentioned that.....

All you do is fucking cry and cry to your little homo-looking guido friends that we're invading your tony draper dick sucking board, and meanwhile you and your little butt buddies can't seem to let 10 fucking minutes go by without posting here. I don't care what you like, you are nothing to me because you are nothing period. I FUCKING OWN YOU. Give it up, and beat it.

How does it feel to have the Jersey and Boston boards hate you, no really whats it feel like? I have yet to see you have any allies on the Jersey board, everyone just tools on you no matter where you go....How many times were you stuffed in your locker in school?

Originally posted by whadupg

With what? Number of sexual partners?

Number of std's?

Number of boob jobs?

Number of layers of makeup?

Number of tanning sessions per week?

You're probablly right - I'm sure they would put them to shame.

ID BANG THIS CHIC, IF IT WASNT FOR THE STD PART.

Originally posted by whadupg

Do me a favor and don't throw me on that bandwagon- it was a dig - not a stereotype. If it's ok for him to be ignorant then he won't mind if he gets a little back- ok with you?

Ok with me? I could care less what you say. If you want to make yourself look as stupid as he did, be my guest.

Originally posted by groovefire

All you do is fucking cry and cry to your little homo-looking guido friends that we're invading your tony draper dick sucking board, and meanwhile you and your little butt buddies can't seem to let 10 fucking minutes go by without posting here. I don't care what you like, you are nothing to me because you are nothing period. I FUCKING OWN YOU. Give it up, and beat it.

tony draper? haven't heard that name in like 2 yrs:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: