Groovefire @ Pravda 10/10 pics...

stymie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Ok with me? I could care less what you say. If you want to make yourself look as stupid as he did, be my guest.

oh shit you're right - that was pretty stupid of me - i forgot about his girlz shaming them with the amount of von dutch hats they own in my original post.

Originally posted by eddie3

but the fact is is that my girlz would put them to shame

my question... i never heard todd, stymie or ANYone say those girls (my friends and i) were trying to put ANYone else to shame.... we went out, took pix that night and so the boys posted them-- they werent being "shown off"....

if you think your girls are hotter than we are, eddie3, SUPER. :aright:

its QUITE possible there are chicks SOMEWHERE on the east coast hotter than yours truely.... and i am sooooooo glad YOU found and befriended them. :clap:

Originally posted by ras67

my question... i never heard todd, stymie or ANYone say those girls (my friends and i) were trying to put ANYone else to shame.... we went out, took pix that night and so the boys posted them-- they werent being "shown off"....

its QUITE possible there are chicks SOMEWHERE on the east coast hotter than yours truely.... and i am sooooooo glad YOU found and befriended them. :clap:

i said sorry... i was being rude....they're cute....just starting trouble...geez....I"M SORRY

Originally posted by ras67

Don't listen to him.. He's putting the state to shame and making me want to move to Idaho as we speak.

His comment came out of left field and made no sense especially when all the girls in the pics are FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from busted.. not even REMOTELY busted..IMO.

Originally posted by stymie

JUST PUT HIM AND SADASS AND DEGOKID ON BLOCK SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIST YOUR TIME WITH CELL PHONE ADDS AND NONSENSE.

was that the sound of a nerve being hit? :(:eek::(

and of all people to get to you... c'mon stymie, groove.. i expected more spine from you than that.

degokid.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: awesome

btw.. IDAHO is my retreat state!!!