Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? about the DJ competition @ Voodoo........

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THe competition is to see who can climb the ladder the fastest.

Hey Brian, I can't upload anymore of my famouse Kosta pics. It says I have unlimited space, but I can't load any more pics

Help a jackass out

BTW godisadj, just show up with records Friday. Please wear a nametag that says, " I'm godisadj from CP"

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THe competition is to see who can climb the ladder the fastest.

Hey Brian, I can't upload anymore of my famouse Kosta pics. It says I have unlimited space, but I can't load any more pics

Help a jackass out

BTW godisadj, just show up with records Friday. Please wear a nametag that says, " I'm godisadj from CP"

Ronnie if youre having this Herb spin there Id start patting down at the door!!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

I was thinking about entering & I was wondering what the criteria was?

Who is going to judge & what are they judging?

Thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

you have to play all the KTU hits...if any underground tracks are played you will be out of the comp

Blackout into Final Chapter into the Funeral......whos SICKER then me?

Its not a DJ Competition, it is a chance for all of the young guys out there to play in front of their peers, it is about fun, not about criticizm. Sorry but to most people in this world, it is about having fun, not being a miserable critic.

Blackout into Final Chapter into the Funeral......whos SICKER then me?

that is a sick retro set...maybe you wouldnt be half bad if you could afford new records oh wait youspin cd's just burn them off the computer,

Originally posted by themoo

Its not a DJ Competition, it is a chance for all of the young guys out there to play in front of their peers, it is about fun, not about criticizm. Sorry but to most people in this world, it is about having fun, not being a miserable critic.

Are you a young guy or are you now in the same category as JP?

If so that would be SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have over 300 vinyls & most of them are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but the ones from the 70's and 80's are kinda played out and youcant count the metal shit you spin at the gogo bar and then the barmitzvah/sweet 16 stuff like the elecric slide and the chicken dance dont count so youprobably have a HEALTHY 25 piece collection or so

Originally posted by kostaP

yeah but the ones from the 70's and 80's are kinda played out and youcant count the metal shit you spin at the gogo bar and then the barmitzvah/sweet 16 stuff like the elecric slide and the chicken dance dont count so youprobably have a HEALTHY 25 piece collection or so

If you only knew who I was??? I've been spinning for 12 years. Havent spun in a Club for 6 years, but I do make tracks still for fun & hobbie. I know what i'm talking about when it comes to music.

I'm old school!

Lets just say i've spun in over 20 clubs & lounges in the city.

Tunnel, Speed, Life & Carbon are the big ones.

Clubs in NJ (Mostly City though)

Velocity, Amnesia & Studio 6

(3) GO-Go bars

Lookers, Unlce Charlies (Linden) & Deliahs

I know personally all the the popular DJ's by going out & being involved in the scene- Rydel, Lopez Cleveland, JP (had the 1st classic cd 2 summers ago, also got "all this time" original copy), Manny the Greek ,Boris, Tooch, Mendez, Ink, Baez, Denny, Teo, & etc.......

I come on here to fuck around & to see how upset most of you can get from just a couple words. Most of you need to relax its a message board. To be honest it passes time d for me (like it does for most of you).

I do think that some DJs on here shouldnt be playing were they are but thats life. Just because there your friend doesn't make them good.

I do like Joe Giorgio & he's a cool guy & honestly i think he came along way.

After I post this & you know what i'm all about some of you will probaly still get mad reading what I write.

My CP name is OGSISADJ because i think that track is SICK!!!!!!!

I come on here to fuck around & to see how upset most of you can get from just a couple words. Most of you need to relax its a message board. To be honest it passes time d for me (like it does for most of you).

I do think that some DJs on here shouldnt be playing were they are but thats life. Just because there your friend doesn't make them good.

After I post this & you know what i'm all about some of you will probaly still get mad reading what I write.

SiCkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If you only knew who I was??? I've been spinning for 12 years. Havent spun in a Club for 6 years, but I do make tracks still for fun & hobbie. I know what i'm talking about when it comes to music.

I'm old school!

Lets just say i've spun in over 20 clubs & lounges in the city.

Tunnel, Speed, Life & Carbon are the big ones.

Clubs in NJ (Mostly City though)

Velocity, Amnesia & Studio 6

(3) GO-Go bars

Lookers, Unlce Charlies (Linden) & Deliahs

I know personally all the the popular DJ's by going out & being involved in the scene- Rydel, Lopez Cleveland, JP (had the 1st classic cd 2 summers ago, also got "all this time" original copy), Manny the Greek ,Boris, Tooch, Mendez, Ink, Baez, Denny, Teo, & etc.......

My CP name is OGSISADJ because i think that track is SICK!!!!!!!

wHAT DO YOU THINK THIS BOARd is for most of us. It is a forum to invite people to parties and discuss whatever the fuck we want. If you couldnt tell I like getting a rise out of people. It is fun fucking with people. I dont mind when people mess with me because "it is a public messageboard"

The only qualm with you is that you seem to think youre better than a bunch of guys here and youve shown no proof toback your shit.

Youride Joe Giorgio who spun for me before anyone knew who he was...I can tell you this kid has come far along in the game. I think his progress is remarkable and he knows how to move a crowd.

Roddigga DJ's for fun...You mock him for using cd's why the fuck not. The Bigger DJ's that are using laptop for selection with the Stanton Final Scratch isnt that simmilar. Its all cued up and ready to go you just have the option of manipulating the turntable for mixes or scratches or backspins. And dont try to tell me no ones usingit because there are some UK DJ's that endorse and use this product on a regular basis. It is cued from the laptop and has many functions and uses but you dont neccesarily "mix" your own mixes.

Bootom Line is you seem to come on here and bash parties or clubs or DJ's without reason just for a personal vendetta or to get a rise like some people in the past (R.I.P. LAurie hahaha)

I dont understand the point of coming on here to tell everyone youre friends with these DJ's. I dont get it.

And Jersey my friend is tougher than the city.

Tougher to promote and tougher to cater to DJ-wise.

NY You find a spot with good promotion and a decent DJ you can get people there obviously there are negative factors in this.

Jersey If the DJ fucks up once...People notice and arent going back...and you can see how people trash talk.

If your place is half full people talk and next thing you know you have a bad rep and people stop going.

NY there are so many people within walk/public transportation its no biggie you promote to another crowd if you're not pulling in one way you have other avenues. Jersey there's only so much yoyucan do to bring people. Also in NY a DJ can play what he wants when he wants.

Jerz you have to program the night you cant openwith hard shit you have to build up and then bang em out...otherwise youre fucked.

Just my opinion