Clubplanet Nightlife Community

an idea for a videogame...

dgmodel

trying to capitalize on this bs reality shit going on, i thought of a a sim game where youre a clubber getting ready for the club??? or even just a guy out for a night of "action" and your score gets better with how many times you do it, with whom, how hot the girl is, how many different girls, and they can even do it outside of a clubbing setting just a guy living life and you control his actions etc... had me thinking if men like cars, girls, and food, and grand theft auto is a racey game about car theft and etc why not make a racey game about women and sex??? should sell like hotcakes... is there something like this already??? if not... this post is copyright and i want all royalties, and payments, and i own the liscencing rights and everything else that makes me money and is coming to me...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if not... this post is copyright and i want all royalties, and payments, and i own the liscencing rights and everything else that makes me money and is coming to me...

...lemme know if that disclaimer ever works for you papa...lol...you'd prob have better luck if you threw in guns and ish into your game...it's all about the violence...

same... and theres like an online sims or something, and ppl are actually interacting with other sims or something i dont know exact details... its been ages since i cared about videogames... there are two ps/1's in the apt, and i had two ps/2's and i never used them... wound up selling the 2's...

trying to capitalize on this bs reality shit going on, i thought of a a sim game where youre a clubber getting ready for the club??? or even just a guy out for a night of "action" and your score gets better with how many times you do it, with whom, how hot the girl is, how many different girls, and they can even do it outside of a clubbing setting just a guy living life and you control his actions etc... had me thinking if men like cars, girls, and food, and grand theft auto is a racey game about car theft and etc why not make a racey game about women and sex??? should sell like hotcakes... is there something like this already??? if not... this post is copyright and i want all royalties, and payments, and i own the liscencing rights and everything else that makes me money and is coming to me...

larryc2.jpg

sounds like leisure suit larry...... used to play that shit all the time in college when i got my first PC

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

the thing that pissed me off about leisure suit larry was when he'd get NO ASS

yes he did..... but when he did the game was over... you wouldn't play it anymore.... I remember sick game they had for ATARI it was called Custar's last stand or something.... you hadda go into the Indian villages and rape the women to get points... it was pretty disturbing:confused: