Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Chappelle

bumpdaddy

So I go to see Dave Chapelle 2night at the comedy cellar with 2 freinds ..... After being in an aprtment nearby doing bong hits for 4hours i guess we kinda stunk.... would you beleive after the show the motherfucker hung out in my car and smoked a blunt with us and went back in for another show???

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

So I go to see Dave Chapelle 2night at the comedy cellar with 2 freinds ..... After being in an aprtment nearby doing bong hits for 4hours i guess we kinda stunk.... would you beleive after the show the motherfucker hung out in my car and smoked a blunt with us and went back in for another show???

if you were serious I would say that must have been a funny as cypher... Can you tell me next time he will be around cause I wanna get tickets and would love to smoke up Dave.

Originally posted by origskeemr

if you were serious I would say that must have been a funny as cypher... Can you tell me next time he will be around cause I wanna get tickets and would love to smoke up Dave.

It was a trip.... I dont even know how the fuck it happened... we were payin our tab and one guy started bullshittin with him and the sound guy and next thing i know were walkin back to my car.... The funny shit was he was crackin jokes like a muthufucka... the whole scenario was like 10 minutes and I couldn't start the fuckin car... i was still laughin like a dumb fuck 10 minutes after he went back in.... I might go back tomorrow to see jim norton... saw him last week ... he was funny as hell

would you beleive after the show the motherfucker hung out in my car and smoked a blunt with us and went back in for another show???

ofcourse i would..

CHIP: DAVE...IM GONA RACE HIM...

DAVE: *at this point i should be sayin something like NO CHIP DONT..but im high..and all i can say is* WELL...SOMETIMES U GOTA DO WHAT U GOTTA DO *TOKE*..SOMETIMES U GOTA RACE A MOTHAFUCKA

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ofcourse i would..

CHIP: DAVE...IM GONA RACE HIM...

DAVE: *at this point i should be sayin something like NO CHIP DONT..but im high..and all i can say is* WELL...SOMETIMES U GOTA DO WHAT U GOTTA DO *TOKE*..SOMETIMES U GOTA RACE A MOTHAFUCKA

"The baby looked up and said... you wanna buy some weed?":laugh:

That nigga always blazes with people...he came back to my dorm room when I was up at Albany a couple of years back after his show. Funny ass nigga!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

"SO I BOUGHT SOME WEED FROM THE BABY...CAUSE AT THIS POINT IM ALL FUCKED UP AND SHIT..NERVOUS...LOOKIN FOR THE LIMO DRIVER"

cant believe he actually sent the picture:confused:

I now have 11 autographed pics of celebs i smoked weed with .....:bong: