Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Week...

Instead of making a separate post for each night I promote I figure why not make one thread and give you the 411 on the entire weeks events

Wednesday 11/19 Club Abyss- Manny The Greek vs. DJ Klutch Round 2!!! DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge

Thursday 11/20 Deko Lounge- DJ Klutch's Birthday Bash!!! Richie Santana does a special Thursday night Set along with Resident DJ's Troy St. Charles & Unique

Friday 11/21 Club Abyss- All New Fridays continues with Resident DJ Joe Giorgio and the new Latin Lounge Downstairs. Next week Guest DJ Denny Tsettos for the first time on a Friday in over 3 years!!!

Saturday 11/22 Deko Lounge- Peter Baileys Birthday Bash!!! He will be spinning along with Resident DJ Richie Santana!!! DJ Klutch spins downstairs. DO NOT MISS THIS NIGHT!!! SIIIIIIICK MUZIK!!!

To be on the Guestlist on any of these nights e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com

Originally posted by jarmenio

Instead of making a separate post for each night I promote I figure why not make one thread and give you the 411 on the entire weeks events

Wednesday 11/19 Club Abyss- Manny The Greek vs. DJ Klutch Round 2!!! DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge

Thursday 11/20 Deko Lounge- DJ Klutch's Birthday Bash!!! Richie Santana does a special Thursday night Set along with Resident DJ's Troy St. Charles & Unique

Friday 11/21 Club Abyss- All New Fridays continues with Resident DJ Joe Giorgio and the new Latin Lounge Downstairs. Next week Guest DJ Denny Tsettos for the first time on a Friday in over 3 years!!!

Saturday 11/22 Deko Lounge- Peter Baileys Birthday Bash!!! He will be spinning along with Resident DJ Richie Santana!!! DJ Klutch spins downstairs. DO NOT MISS THIS NIGHT!!! SIIIIIIICK MUZIK!!!

To be on the Guestlist on any of these nights e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com

After SAturday I think I can only choose 2 of the above events. Most likely Thursday and def. Saturday.