Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV's " Room Raiders" @ Deko This Thursday Nov 20th

Originally posted by vsoto212

WHAAAA!@#$#$%%^ LOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Time to make the pizza you canoli maken mo fo, lolol

Victor Soto

Listen Vic and Jerry....teh entire board does not need to know about your relationship problems. You 2 Gay Fucks!!!

From what i see.....Vic trys to get Jerry drunk, because Jerry isnt affectionate enough with Vic when he's sober. Is that right???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Listen Vic and Jerry....teh entire board does not need to know about your relationship problems. You 2 Gay Fucks!!!

From what i see.....Vic trys to get Jerry drunk, because Jerry isnt affectionate enough with Vic when he's sober. Is that right???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who are you? Cant you understand no one pays attention to you. You wanna be MIAMI VICE wearen on your birthday. Looked like you were gonna go to the COPA. Trying to Dance spanish when you white looken ass had no type of spanish rythem in you,lolol

HAAAAAAAA

Victor Soto

Originally posted by troystcharles1

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER HYPE NIGHT AT DEKO LOUNGE...VICTOR & JERRY ARE U READY??? I THINK I MIGHT HIT THE BOTTLE HARD TONIGHT...:idea:

You drink, yeah right homeboy...we'll see. I'll be there early so we can get started..

Victor Soto