Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apotheosis' GOOD news update!

Apotheosis' GOOD news update!

Friday 21st: I have an exclusive interview with Peter Rauhofer for a new show I am producing "The Revolution" which will air on Metro Mix Radio_.com during or after my weekly show. Stay Tuned as we have other top name DJ's already lined up.

Saturday 22nd: My Bday & I'm spinning Metropolis in Astoria. All welcomed, hit me up for more info, going to be a great night. Various other DJ's and Live performances as well. I'll try to attach the flyer.

Tuesday 25th: 9pm on Metro Mix Radio_.com Premiere of Eddie Baez' new Mix "Old School Vs. New School". It's HOT (for those of you who been asking about Eddie recently, he's doing good, and I've expressed to him that he needs to update his fans more)

Wednesday 26th: In Addition to my show I will be back again recording and mastering the night @ Roxy for Re-Broadcast on Metro Mix Radio_.com. Great Line Up "Romero, Baez, Ojeda, & Boris)

and I will have the exclusive first play of the new Aubrey track remixed by Eddie Baez debuting on my Wed show as well as the following week: Special Guest Eddie Baez LIVE (again).

Hey when it rolls, its rolls :)