Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve is great!

funketeer

Phil K is good, but I'm skeptical he'll sink Infusion for best performance of the year at Nerve :) Infusion had the crowd fixated for 90 minutes that evening!

P & W on Wednesday will be good though. It reminds me of the Bliss Thanksgiving parties of old...Space 2000, where it was Dave Seaman, Nick Warren, Tarrantella, Redanka, Austin Leeds, Korey (K-Ahhz), and a helluva lot more. I got a Bliss t-shirt that night that I still wear, even though it's a bit ragged hehe.

And I'm sure Deep Dish'll be layin' it down across the causeway till the wee hours, so I'll be stopping in for a bit over there too.

Originally posted by raincrysobe

exactly my thoughts. although, i'm a bit biased so....

i'm sure they'll kick ass tho.

Phil k kicks ass dont get me wrong. but on the other hand infusion, zabiela , burridge n hybrid at nerve are the best parties i've been to this year. Infusion was so good, that we didnt even care about seaman n they were supposed to be opening for him. as for burridge n zabiela..... excellent.

i think phil k will have an ace in his deck of records next friday night. the man is simply outta hand behind the decks. then seaman to educate the crowd. i'm sure dave seaman is gonna be up for it. especially after last time it was so difficult to play after such an amazing set from infusion.:cool::eek::)