Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eminem hates black people

FlipsSOE

according to benzino and david maze- co- founders and editors of the source magazine and south beach night club owners (and both white btw) they are holding a press conference today at the millenium hotel to release a song made by eminem in 1993 where he makes fun of blacks, black women, and supposedly makes other racist remarks at them. if you go to the source's website i think u can now download the song.

truthfully, I don't buy it, and if i wasn't at work; i'd go into my theory as to why i don't

go to http://www.thesource.com/entersite.html and clip skip intro. The link is right there. If you ask me, even if it's Em (which I don't think it is), it is all that bad anyway. He doesn't say nigger or anything like that, just something along the lines that black chicks are triffling. This will only hurt the Source further and Em will escape without a scratch.

Benzino and Dave Maze are corny! They need to dead this beef wit Em cause they arent gunna hurt him with this bullshit. His whole clique is black and he does nuttin but show respect by never saying "nigga." The Source will do anything to sell an issue of thier magazine. They made themselves so stupid by teaming up wit Ja. They're garbage.

BTW Benzino isnt white... he's 1/2 white.

ok, heres my theory and how i look at the whole thing.....i know theres some psychological theory (freudian, erickson, who knows?? :confused: ) out there that says that people will try so hard to be someone who their not, thAT they try to eliminate on hate anyone whose like them but is more like that group than they are. so the way i see it, David Maze and Benzino have been the biggest white boys on the block for like 10 years now. Yes i do consider Benzino to be white enough. for years, the hip hop industry has embraced maze and zino. they have been recognized by all the black folk, the black labels, the black clothes, the black rappers, the black radio stations, the black network etc. and here comes eminem, and he takes their limelight away. all of a sudden their not the coolest white boys on the black playground anymore. now their second best. i feel eminem also suffers from this complex which is why hes always quick to bash them too. it's been going back and forth for years now. they both publicly talk shit about each other, all in hopes to be accepted by black people. although i think the beef may have started with eminem, it initially was bought upon because of this reason. em wants to be the coolest white person, and have the admiration of all these other black stations, network, clothing comps etc. so now he's attained it, and he wants to make sure to knock them off, and hope they don't come near his pedestal. in any case, eminem is an ill rapper, and benzino needs to cut the gangsta role just a tad and accept that em is not only liked by white people, but by black people too. which is why u notice, benzino never acknowledged that he has black fans. he just kept saying his fans were all white etc, come on now!! for anyone who knows anything, we know that em has PLENTY of black fans, but he's just too jealous to even admit that. sad both ways, but looks worse for benzino.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

ok, heres my theory and how i look at the whole thing.....i know theres some psychological theory (freudian, erickson, who knows?? :confused: ) out there that says that people will try so hard to be someone who their not, thAT they try to eliminate on hate anyone whose like them but is more like that group than they are. so the way i see it, David Maze and Benzino have been the biggest white boys on the block for like 10 years now. Yes i do consider Benzino to be white enough. for years, the hip hop industry has embraced maze and zino. they have been recognized by all the black folk, the black labels, the black clothes, the black rappers, the black radio stations, the black network etc. and here comes eminem, and he takes their limelight away. all of a sudden their not the coolest white boys on the black playground anymore. now their second best. i feel eminem also suffers from this complex which is why hes always quick to bash them too. it's been going back and forth for years now. they both publicly talk shit about each other, all in hopes to be accepted by black people. although i think the beef may have started with eminem, it initially was bought upon because of this reason. em wants to be the coolest white person, and have the admiration of all these other black stations, network, clothing comps etc. so now he's attained it, and he wants to make sure to knock them off, and hope they don't come near his pedestal. in any case, eminem is an ill rapper, and benzino needs to cut the gangsta role just a tad and accept that em is not only liked by white people, but by black people too. which is why u notice, benzino never acknowledged that he has black fans. he just kept saying his fans were all white etc, come on now!! for anyone who knows anything, we know that em has PLENTY of black fans, but he's just too jealous to even admit that. sad both ways, but looks worse for benzino.

Benzino def fucked wit Em first and Em burried him. Benzino wasnt expecting everyone to back Em up, so he's swole now cause he knows he looks like an asshole. Now he is doing everything he can to fuck up Em's success.