Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Wont She Shave

replicorexxx

ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH. I have been with this gurl for 6 months now, and from day one I have been hinting to her to shave her pubic hair, about a month ago she trimed it a bit. Alright I thought I had a victory, a week later and it was back again. She always says that shaving hurts, I told her to get a wax, she doesn't want to spend the money and she doesn't have time. Ohh i just want to kill her some times, (Joking) Ladies how can i get her to clean up her act. I love her but i don't know how much more i can take.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH. I have been with this gurl for 6 months now, and from day one I have been hinting to her to shave her pubic hair, about a month ago she trimed it a bit. Alright I thought I had a victory, a week later and it was back again. She always says that shaving hurts, I told her to get a wax, she doesn't want to spend the money and she doesn't have time. Ohh i just want to kill her some times, (Joking) Ladies how can i get her to clean up her act. I love her but i don't know how much more i can take.

tell her you have crabs.

people arent mind readers. u can hint all u want but if shes happy with it, then she'll never get the hint... the best thing u could do is just tell her ud like her to try it :) u think ud both enjoy it... something like that. be straight out... if 6 mths has gone by and she hasnt gotten it yet, shes not going to. just tell her.

Originally posted by linabina

if 6 mths has gone by and she hasnt gotten it yet, shes not going to. just tell her.

Exactly... If she doesn't like shaving (and it can be extremely uncomfortable, especially at first, what with razor bumps and all), why don't you take out your clippers and help her trim it all down???

Originally posted by replicorexxx

Im in the same case, man :blank:

the worst is when you go down and are constantly picking hairs out of your mouth.

I make the motion like "Oh look! here's another!" but she doesn't even get it :blank:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im in the same case, man :blank:

the worst is when you go down and are constantly picking hairs out of your mouth.

I make the motion like "Oh look! here's another!" but she doesn't even get it :blank:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and :vomit3:

Bro, put your foot down and tell her it's not the 60's and we ain't in Russia. I can't believe you continue to go down on this girl...obviously you are not enjoying it...what the fuck, grow some balls and tell her you like it how Michael Jackson likes it...bald as a 10 year old!

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and :vomit3:

Bro, put your foot down and tell her it's not the 60's and we ain't in Russia. I can't believe you continue to go down on this girl...obviously you are not enjoying it...what the fuck, grow some balls and tell her you like it how Michael Jackson likes it...bald as a 10 year old!

:nono: I don't know what you have against Russia...but you've got the wrong information sweetheart!!!

Originally posted by sexxyme

:nono: I don't know what you have against Russia...but you've got the wrong information sweetheart!!!

I should have known people were going to take that personal...but I have gone to Russia and it did seem as though more women in Russia are not shaved then here in America. I could be mistaken and I know that there are other countries as well so excuse me if I offended you. :D

Originally posted by nomembername

I should have known people were going to take that personal...but I have gone to Russia and it did seem as though more women in Russia are not shaved then here in America. I could be mistaken and I know that there are other countries as well so excuse me if I offended you. :D

It's just that this is not the only time that you commented on "Russia" and said something rude about it..!! I mean, don't get me wrong..say whatever you have to say..that's what freedom of speech is for..I just wanted to know what it was that you had against Russia..thats all!

Originally posted by sexxyme

It's just that this is not the only time that you commented on "Russia" and said something rude about it..!! I mean, don't get me wrong..say whatever you have to say..that's what freedom of speech is for..I just wanted to know what it was that you had against Russia..thats all!

I don't recall ever saying anything bad about Russia...don't get me wrong I might have. If you can remind me that would be great and I'm sure I was only joking because like I said I have visited Russia (St. Petersburg) and I thought it was very nice. I haven't really visited any other countries where I have seen hairy women so that is why I used them. So again I apologize ;)