Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That why Diva is Diva

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Last night was (this one is for all the people who hate this word)

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The Crowd

The Vibe

The Music

Place was insane, Hot crowd

Binoy in the house, Richie Santana Chillin

We had a great time bro, thanks for everything. I wrote a review just now so check it out.

Well be back next week. Gonna come early for dinner and stay for drinks! Thanks again. let me know when you can come by deko so i can return the favor. -

Originally posted by binoys

We had a great time bro, thanks for everything. I wrote a review just now so check it out.

Well be back next week. Gonna come early for dinner and stay for drinks! Thanks again. let me know when you can come by deko so i can return the favor. -

any time... I would love to come to Deko havent been there in a long time...

I am at South Park on Saturdays

Originally posted by bobydigital

yea you wouldn't know.....sell out!!!....where was the Fugazer last night??.....in bed by 9:30pm after a game of bingo.... :D

PLEASE ...FEW CAN HANG WITH THE FUGOTZ.....BUT UNFORTUNATELY I MISSED A GOOD NIGHT AND FORTUNATLY FOR YOU THE ONE NIGHT A MONTH YOU GO OUT YOU CAUGHT A GOOD NIGHT.... AND I WAS IN BED BY 9:00 AND IT WAS BACKGAMMON NOT BINGO

Originally posted by tommytempts

PLEASE ...FEW CAN HANG WITH THE FUGOTZ.....BUT UNFORTUNATELY I MISSED A GOOD NIGHT AND FORTUNATLY FOR YOU THE ONE NIGHT A MONTH YOU GO OUT YOU CAUGHT A GOOD NIGHT.... AND I WAS IN BED BY 9:00 AND IT WAS BACKGAMMON NOT BINGO

Haha!!....ohhhh backgammon a personal favorite of my grandmothers....you guys should get together and play some time....come on fugotz 1 night a month......I do at least 2 nights a month.....give me credit where it is due... :D

COME ON PPL IT WAS SHUFFLEBOARD BY THE NEW XCLUSIVE INDOOR POOL ON THE NEW ESTATE/COMPOUND....NOT BINGO OR BACKGAMMON......

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE ABSENCE OF THE FONZ FUGAZER,,I'LL VOICE THE REST OF MY OPINION TOMMOROW ON YOUR SMELLY CELLY..........

INSOMNIACS NEED SOME SHLEEP...........

Originally posted by benedictions

COME ON PPL IT WAS SHUFFLEBOARD BY THE NEW XCLUSIVE INDOOR POOL ON THE NEW ESTATE/COMPOUND....NOT BINGO OR BACKGAMMON......

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE ABSENCE OF THE FONZ FUGAZER,,I'LL VOICE THE REST OF MY OPINION TOMMOROW ON YOUR SMELLY CELLY..........

INSOMNIACS NEED SOME SHLEEP...........

SHUFFLEBOARD IS THE BOMB, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY MAKING A NEW HOME MOVIE WITH PARIS HILTON TUESDAY NIGHT....SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA TAKE A NIGHT OFF, PLUS IT'S NICE GOING TO SLEEP ON A TUESDAY NOT INTOXICATED FROM 3 VODKA.

SHUFFLEBOARD IS THE BOMB, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY MAKING A NEW HOME MOVIE WITH PARIS HILTON TUESDAY NIGHT....SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA TAKE A NIGHT OFF, PLUS IT'S NICE GOING TO SLEEP ON A TUESDAY NOT INTOXICATED FROM 3 VODKA.

wait a minute.....now i know you are lying.....because i was with paris hilton tuesday night afterhours..... :D