Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need to gain weight 135lbs 5'8,

replicorexxx

Hey i have this question, and i really need your help, I am 21 years old, 1 weigh about 135Lbs. and i stand about 5'8. I have a hard time gaining weight, I have tryed all those weight gainer bars, never the shakes, do they work better. Everyday i eat about the same meal. A ham and chesse sandwhich, and chicken sandwhich w/ fries and a super size shake. i know fast food is not good for you, but i cant even gain weight eating it. I do not have a large stomah so i dont eat much. what should i do

Originally posted by replicorexxx

Hey i have this question, and i really need your help, I am 21 years old, 1 weigh about 135Lbs. and i stand about 5'8. I have a hard time gaining weight, I have tryed all those weight gainer bars, never the shakes, do they work better. Everyday i eat about the same meal. A ham and chesse sandwhich, and chicken sandwhich w/ fries and a super size shake. i know fast food is not good for you, but i cant even gain weight eating it. I do not have a large stomah so i dont eat much. what should i do

If all you're eating is a ham and cheese sandwich and a chicken sandwich all day, there's your answer.

You need to be eating every 2 hours all day long, about 6-7 meals in total. You want to put on size, you need calories.........lots of them

yea i agree with everyone else. you gotta eat at least 6 meals a day to put on some mass. at 135 lbs, i would suggest trying to get 250g of protein in ur diet a day.

eat chicken, turkey, tuna and beef. throw some carbs in there too. whole wheat bread and stuff like that. not processed carbs. and you gotta get some good fats in your diet ie, peanuts, cashews, almonds..

the only way to gain any mass is by eating.

All i have to do is keep eating, as much protien as possible. Could you recomend a diet to me, or a product that will help me out. How about all the weight gainer shakes, do they really work, what type of exercise should i do, which ones should i avoid. I dont know a thing about fitness, i think its about time i learn, and get my ass in shape.

Try MRPs or Meal Replacement shakes.....they're packets of powder you mix with water or milk.....They usually contain 250-300 calories and are very high in protein....hence they are a very efficient means of maintaining a certain level of caloric and protein intake. Use this to supplement 3 square meals a day if you have problems getting lots of food down in a day.....MRPs aren't that filling.

Weight gainers are usually extremely high in sugar.....no good

Consult mags or books for exercises....experiment and see what you like doing