• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Iron Sis or Guidette Monster

whats the diff?

I love Guidette Monsters more than Iron Sistahs....

Chris isn't it funny how I named "The Monster"....the "Montser"....3 years ago....I am such the Trend Setter....it makes me sick.....

Originally posted by roidrage

Danielle- "bwahahahahahahahahahaha"

Bigtime- You always talk about this "Meatbread".....

Rod- I am getting a Tobaggan this weekend

roadrage how the hell are ya? How has been the 3 year constant cycle been? you still at fitness factory...? how is the vast production of scoops going?

FUCKOFF ROIDRAGE :mad:

Danielle...I was showing this bitch at work pics from the weekend...she herself is a Guidette Monster Whore Bitch....and she thought she recognized you from Staten Island...I do not believe her...because she rarely leaves Staten Island and Brooklyn.....but my point is....she related to you some how and I am blaming that on your Guidette Monster Status....

PEANUT BUTTER SUCKS :mad:

FUCK YOU BITCH!

Natural Peanut Butter is God's gift to Juice Heads.

Also...Chris...I get concerned when you scoop and feel you do not know when to say no...this is not considered holding out....by the way....

Originally posted by roidrage

FUCK YOU BITCH!

Natural Peanut Butter is God's gift to Juice Heads.

Also...Chris...I get concerned when you scoop and feel you do not know when to say no...this is not considered holding out....by the way....

who me? never that.........baaaaaaawhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... how were the dead lifts and squats today.........dont you love to inject right before big lifts......get that rush?

Originally posted by njbigtime

who me? never that.........baaaaaaawhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... how were the dead lifts and squats today.........dont you love to inject right before big lifts......get that rush?

I injected into the heart just to test the waters...everything was A. OK! No squats were yesterday...today was off....Tomorrow is heavey military press...and Deads....with Other hardcore exercises....I like it sore as shit today....