Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Roddigga

Originally posted by roidrage

I injected into the heart just to test the waters...everything was A. OK! No squats were yesterday...today was off....Tomorrow is heavey military press...and Deads....with Other hardcore exercises....I like it sore as shit today....

spoken like the true master juicehead you are.......dan ducaine in training

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

So should prepies and flannel shirts......but we all to deal with things we dislike.................

Chris...We are Corporate Guidos...I have many Prepie Characteristics....I am such the corporate juice head....I love it...I am actually debating on getting a nice sport jacket to start wearing out...it could be hot with a trendy buttondown tucked into a very tight fitting pair of jeans...this is all in the owrks trust me. Also....the hair is going to shift all to one side....very very GQ

Chris...We are Corporate Guidos...I have many Prepie Characteristics....I am such the corporate juice head....I love it...I am actually debating on getting a nice sport jacket to start wearing out...it could be hot with a trendy buttondown tucked into a very tight fitting pair of jeans...this is all in the owrks trust me. Also....the hair is going to shit all to one side....very very GQ

this is why i look to you.........you are wise beyond your years.......sports jactets are a def go.........

YEs...we will rock them....they will be customed tailored and can be worn with sneakers....A nice tan and "Knight Rider Style"...shirt unbuttoned! at least 3 buttons I am thinking but could then again only be two!

look how far we have come over the years........hair, muscular develpments, clothes, intake in drugs......the list goes on