Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJMACGUYVER.COM V 2.0 Update

djmacguyver

What’s up everyone,

So much has happened in the past 6 months I’m not sure where to begin. I have relocated my studio from Boston back to my home town of Philadelphia. Boston was a great city. I have met many cool people and friends there and it will always be my second home.

I have just launched my new site DJMACGUYVER.com Version 2.0. It has a new look and new features. Be sure to check out the new Section Muisc Section. Tons of new mixes and songs have been uploaded (over one Gig!!). On the Production side, I have been working on many new projects: Orion Too - So Shy (Zelen Records - Chicago) has been released in October and is in fine record stores everywhere. You can here a sample of this project in the Muisc Section . Also see the review of So Shy on TheDanceWeb.com site. Coming up for release: Jade Starling - Safe Keeping (test pressing are shipping out now), and The Hard Ones - Da Train (MacGuyver, DJ N3ck, Lou Aiese, and many more hard style mixes) just got signed to Ipnotika in Italy and will be out shortly. Also in the works: TBM (T ommy B oy and MacGuyver) -Blue Skies, TBM - Angel Eyes, MacGuyver vs. Mike Myers (611 Records) - Ride These Rhythms, Annie - Girls are Free (TBM, Mixin Marc mixes), and Roxanne - Sexual Thing (TBM, Mixin Marc, Alex Peace, Breakdown B, and TOny 2 Much mixes).

As for the dj thing you can catch me this holiday season at:

Emerald City - GRAVY - Nov. 26th 2003 (Tommy Boy, Mike Alba, and MacGuyver).

You can see the flyer here.

For Guest List:

guestlist@djmacguyver.com

Club Shampoo - Attack Of The Club DJs - Nov. 27th 2003 (Touch Tone, Robbie tronco, Mike Myers, MacGuyver, DJ Moon and More.

For Guest List:

Living Room - Old City After hours - Nov. 29th 2003 ( MacGuyver, Tommy Boy, and Chris Bee)

For Guest List:

Don’t forget to check out the new Picture Gallery and Message Boards sections. Feedback is much appreciated. That’s it for now, have a happy Thanksgiving and hope to see you out in the clubs.

Peace and god bless,

MacGuyver

I second that, there wasn't a problem he couldn't solve. Anybody that can launch a nuclear missile with a paperclip and a lighter is my hero not mention he stopped a potentially disasterous(sp) acid leak with a chocolate bar and had leftovers for himself......

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i met richard dean anderson when I was little (tinier than now, can you imagine?). My nanny was a big fan of General Hospital or whatever the hell soap he use to be on and dragged me to the mall with her one day when he made an appearance. I also met that woman from Who's the Boss. :rolleyes:

how dare you say "that woman" you better not be talking about alyssa milano:mad:

Originally posted by pgiddy

how dare you say "that woman" you better not be talking about alyssa milano:mad:

i think she's talking about that other busted lady. alyssa milano was just a kid back then, but oooooohhhh myyyyyy....excuse me while i have a personal moment with my thoughts of alyssa milano . . . .