Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At least that's what i heard..

Originally posted by kostaP

derrrrr I realized the vroom part I wanted you explain what you meant that it went over my head...Tell Sally I wish her a happy one...why dont you bring her?? and why are you leaving after dinner...Feel free to pm anythig you dont want stated for public knowledge.

nah no biggie... I hate pms they take to much time.

She is having a dinner at Tara's house with the rest of the girls (diane, liz, Fran, ana etc) then I'll pick her up after Im done with dinner.. I can't go to that din-din cuz I have to work late..

She doesn't like those places, her birthday her pick.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

nah no biggie... I hate pms they take to much time.

She is having a dinner at Tara's house with the rest of the girls (diane, liz, Fran, ana etc) then I'll pick her up after Im done with dinner.. I can't go to that din-din cuz I have to work late..

She doesn't like those places, her birthday her pick.

tell all the girls I said Hello and Hope all are well. what about the vrooom what did I miss..I still dont get it.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Nootsy declared a verbal war

Kosta, there are no rules in war.. there are also NO INNOCENT BYSTANDERS

whatever as if every pic of me hasnt been altered Im just saying we are the ones involved in this...not nice to kill innocent people.

Originally posted by dogekid

i heard bobbydigital has a spanking paddle at his house that's emblazened with "Honorary Swinger"

i heard fugotz can't ID a track post 1992

i heard stacked/bigtime dropped down to 125/135 respectively and use the ez-curl bar alone for inclined press.. soft

i heard deeelite failed out of 3rd grade and has trouble spelling the word purple

i heard digga is now required at work to wear a patch over both, his left eye so he can focus, and his ass cuz of all the bombs he drops consitently

i heard mystify severed her right leg (knee down) for a chance to play the role of an amputee in britney's new video

i heard choopa and godisadj are dating now

feel free to add your own. thanks.

OKAY JAY......YOU GOT THAT OFF