Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u think is the average number of...

anotherway83

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by totallytrance

and what age would that be?

Yeah the average is most likely 30 most people today don't think of sex as something so important to only share it with someone they love blah blah...

Exactly. It's all about your environment. People I know have not had many partners, with the exception of the 3 skanks (and they have std's to pay the bills). This day and age, kids are growing up too fast, and not taking sex as serious or intimate as they should. They just look at it , like hey, I'm getting tail.

To each his own. To each guy whose been with over 30, say goodbye to mr. wee wee. :eek:

Originally posted by somebitch

about 20 is a good guess.

it really depends if youre single till youre older or not. if you dont marry till about 30 as jim said, chances are you going to be somewhere in the teens+. unless you never get laid... ;)

hope that wasn't aimed at me ya broke sea hag :tongue:

Originally posted by anotherway83

...sex partners a person has had over the course of his/her lifetime? im talking of western society in particular...i ask because i just remembered a radio show i was listening to a while back and this was the topic...a good number of the ppl. that were calling in gave numbers of around 30, this included both men as well as women...IMO that is a little high, but i dunno, i was wondering what you guys thought was the real average for a person...

Anything over 5 is spoiled and damaged goods; Leftovers. No one wants baggage.

well, all i can add is that sumtimes u see ppl. that you just KNOW could get it any damn time they want...both men and women...but for whatever reason they're not into sleeping around...and then u've got the average joe (average jill has an easier time) who has to fuckin put in so much effort to get laid...it just feels like a cosmic imbalance heheh

and then of course u've got the case where u see an incredibly hot woman (if u're a str8 woman u mite see an incredibly hot guy) and they turn out to be gay...that is also sumthing i have wondered about (cosmic reasons??)...

well, all i can add is that sumtimes u see ppl. that you just KNOW could get it any damn time they want...both men and women...but for whatever reason they're not into sleeping around...and then u've got the average joe (average jill has an easier time) who has to fuckin put in so much effort to get laid...it just feels like a cosmic imbalance heheh

and then of course u've got the case where u see an incredibly hot woman (if u're a str8 woman u mite see an incredibly hot guy) and they turn out to be gay...that is also sumthing i have wondered about (cosmic reasons??)...

In my opinion guys with above average looks don't really go for Hot chicks because hot chicks are used/tooled/retarded. Ppl with avg looks just want a "decent girl" not a cock monger!. But now these type of girls are next to impossible to find. All u get is Extra Baggage.

Originally posted by darlok

In my opinion guys with above average looks don't really go for Hot chicks because hot chicks are used/tooled/retarded. Ppl with avg looks just want a "decent girl" not a cock monger!. But now these type of girls are next to impossible to find. All u get is Extra Baggage.

i dont get it...why would the two be related? the way i see it most good looking guys would prolly wanna take full advantage of their looks to score as much as possible...

i dont get it...why would the two be related? the way i see it most good looking guys would prolly wanna take full advantage of their looks to score as much as possible...

anotherway83 lemme ask u something. Would u wanna go steady with a girl who slept with over 20 guys? Think about it.. She had 20 dicks! (not even countin how many she blew) That's disgusting!!!

Or would u wanna go out with a girl who roughly had 3 or 4?

The girl 3-4 knows what a relationship supposed to be like (she values it) whereas the one who slept with 20 doesn't have a single f*ckin clue.

Originally posted by darlok

anotherway83 lemme ask u something. Would u wanna go steady with a girl who slept with over 20 guys? Think about it.. She had 20 dicks! (not even countin how many she blew) That's disgusting!!!

Or would u wanna go out with a girl who roughly had 3 or 4?

The girl 3-4 knows what a relationship supposed to be like (she values it) whereas the one who slept with 20 doesn't have a single f*ckin clue.

the thing is, why would a girl who knows what a relationship is supposed to be like want to be with a guy who... doesn't? (ie, a guy who's slept with more than 3-4 people)

Originally posted by wideskies

the thing is, why would a girl who knows what a relationship is supposed to be like want to be with a guy who... doesn't? (ie, a guy who's slept with more than 3-4 people)

I never said it doesn't go both ways. But in general girls are more stupid than guys. Probably cuz their blonde.