Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u think is the average number of...

anotherway83

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends on the person... If you date someone for a long time then end up getting married to them you will end up sleeping with less people then if you were someone if the dating world...

that is why if you are single you should have a sex freind and that is the only person you have sex with until you find the right person:D

Originally posted by kikilicious

I think it depends on the person... If you date someone for a long time then end up getting married to them you will end up sleeping with less people then if you were someone if the dating world...

that is why if you are single you should have a sex freind and that is the only person you have sex with until you find the right person:D

ur a bright one:blank:

Originally posted by somebitch

i consider men cheap & i like sex. does that make me a terrible person?? LOL. youre making it out like women have to hold out to get some otherwise shes a whore whereas a guy can fuck whoever he wants and still be classy. you dont know shit about reality. most men are classless, including you obviously...

Women DO have to hold out. Thats the whole fun in chasing a woman. Thats were all the balance is. If women didn't hold out, we would be so infested with disease and over-populated. All this "independance for women" bullshit has made women think like men. There are total differences between man and woman. A woman is SUPPOST to be the caring one and sensitive one. We don't need more men in the world. They have to be reserved for the children. The guy on the other hand HAS to go out there and fuck as many women as possible. We are the seed spreaders. Its our calling. Thats why men can make like a billion sperms in a day and a woman drops and egg once a month.

Another point is, that men can stick a chick, pull out and wipe off and go to the other chick without the 2nd one knowing a thing. His dick is still intact, maybe even stronger. Once a lot of people been inside a woman, she's streched out, another dudes sperm is inside, its just a lot more gross.

Originally posted by meccamedina

Women DO have to hold out. Thats the whole fun in chasing a woman. Thats were all the balance is. If women didn't hold out, we would be so infested with disease and over-populated. All this "independance for women" bullshit has made women think like men. There are total differences between man and woman. A woman is SUPPOST to be the caring one and sensitive one. We don't need more men in the world. They have to be reserved for the children. The guy on the other hand HAS to go out there and fuck as many women as possible. We are the seed spreaders. Its our calling. Thats why men can make like a billion sperms in a day and a woman drops and egg once a month.

Another point is, that men can stick a chick, pull out and wipe off and go to the other chick without the 2nd one knowing a thing. His dick is still intact, maybe even stronger. Once a lot of people been inside a woman, she's streched out, another dudes sperm is inside, its just a lot more gross.

:laugh: this is quite possibly the dumbest thing i have ever read.

Originally posted by meccamedina

Women DO have to hold out. The guy on the other hand HAS to go out there and fuck as many women as possible. We are the seed spreaders. Its our calling. Thats why men can make like a billion sperms in a day and a woman drops and egg once a month.

ARE U FOR REAL? that is the most fucked up sexist thing I ever read. No a guy doesn't have to unless he is an absolute loser like you. you're so fucking ingnorant.

women don't have to hold out. The only reason why girls like me do is cuz there are too many dirty scumbags like u around.

rija'an...arjook PLEASE DON'T BREED. we don't need anymore pricks like u around.

stronger? are you on crack? you are such a fucking moron. can u be anymore of an ignorant sexist idiot? no it doesn't get stronger. don't bother arguing with me cuz I have a degree in biology.

it's equally gross when for both guys and girls to fuck around. the more women, the more dirty your penis is.

nice that someone has a sense of humour!:) :) :) :)

when exit was still around, it seemed the avg was at least 100.

every single guy i met said "i don't know... i lost count"

what a waste of super yummy eye candy. i hate thinking about it...

Originally posted by francismhwhite

What ever the average is lets get together and try to bring it up

PM me to make plans!

oh... like we won't get tired of fucking u? i can tell u one thing for sure... i was only w/ 2 guys... just 2: i got tired of blowing one guy i was with after a short while. i got the experience i wanted and left and he said wtf? how can u be so cold / cruel?

the same w/ the other guy i was with, got some new techniques and left. same old...wtf? how can u be so cold / cruel?

the power was in MY hands. i don't do that anymore. 2 is enough. i got what i wanted.

oh, and there are 2 other girls on cp who are still holding out. i'm not the only one

go figure who´s got more power... for we can lie to you women that we want the relationship... it´s only an idea after all... you can´t "lie" the sex part. once it happened and we´re tired of fucking you, we got what we wanted and we can just leave... and you can do... NOTHING

i don't know what the names are but 1 of them had a nice sig about virginity and not selling cheap. i think 1 of them may have been a guy coming to think of it.

did anyone see the virginity documentary on mtv?

every girl should see that.

Originally posted by darlok

And who might those lovely ladies be? Pm their names to me plz :tongue:

Originally posted by nyckitty69

i don't know what the names are but 1 of them had a nice sig about virginity and not selling cheap. i think 1 of them may have been a guy coming to think of it.

did anyone see the virginity documentary on mtv?

every girl should see that.

Okay.. i don't have sigs enabled so i can't see it.

Btw nyckitty69, Virginity is something that left 99% of the girls on this msg board a longggggg time ago.

Originally posted by jimk29

If you start having sex at 18, sleep with 2 people a year, don't settle down until your 33, that's 30 people...

it's not that hard. and does having sex with 2 people a year make you dirty??

I think it's time you people started thinking realistically.

wow...i've done about 5 (maybe more) a year since i was 17....21 now, i've already hit AT LEAST 20....

Originally posted by nyckitty69

the more women, the more dirty your penis is.

you are a fuckin moron :idea: ! you write something about a degree in biology, and then this :blown:

can´t we please have some restriction that virgin´s can´t post on here? or some button that automatically ignores all posts by virgin´s?

oh i´m sorry i know, there are two types of virgins. those that are ugly, socially retarted, or mentally so fucked up they couldn´t get laid... and those that are actually proud of being a virgin (which technically fall into the "mentally fucked up" category)... i don´t give a shit, i can´t hear these people any more :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

you are a fuckin moron :idea: ! you write something about a degree in biology, and then this :blown:

can´t we please have some restriction that virgin´s can´t post on here? or some button that automatically ignores all posts by virgin´s?

oh i´m sorry i know, there are two types of virgins. those that are ugly, socially retarted, or mentally so fucked up they couldn´t get laid... and those that are actually proud of being a virgin (which technically fall into the "mentally fucked up" category)... i don´t give a shit, i can´t hear these people any more :laugh:

:laugh: i <3 u

Originally posted by tastey

oopz dp