Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair Color, help help please!!!

iamsamurai

Ok most of you know what I look like and I plan on dying my hair blue tones, I want it to look like Ice. So the overall color will be a lighter blue than the secondary color which will be a few streaks here and there or on the tips to give it that ice look. Here are the color choices.

The First two are Turqouise and Bad Boy Blue, if I go with those the dominat color would be turquoise and then a few streaks of Bad boy and on the tips.

The 3rd color is Shock blue, MissSquid recommended this one, so i'd have to make the base color bad boy and then streaks of shock and on the tips.

Opinions would be very helpful since I will be bleaching my fuckin head white and risking my damn job probably for the sake of just having fun with myself.

after_to_hot.jpg

infra_wild.jpg

If you wanna see what I look like hit up www.RAVECLiCK.com click on staff and you'll see me then just hit up the pictures section and i'm in a few pics. While your at it the msg brd is cool there too, check it.;)

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Ok most of you know what I look like and I plan on dying my hair blue tones, I want it to look like Ice. So the overall color will be a lighter blue than the secondary color which will be a few streaks here and there or on the tips to give it that ice look. Here are the color choices.

The First two are Turqouise and Bad Boy Blue, if I go with those the dominat color would be turquoise and then a few streaks of Bad boy and on the tips.

The 3rd color is Shock blue, Susai recommended this one, so i'd have to make the base color bad boy and then streaks of shock and on the tips.

Opinions would be very helpful since I will be bleaching my fuckin head white and risking my damn job probably for the sake of just having fun with myself.

after_to_hot.jpg

infra_wild.jpg

If you wanna see what I look like hit up www.RAVECLiCK.com click on staff and you'll see me then just hit up the pictures section and i'm in a few pics. While your at it the msg brd is cool there too, check it.;)

YO!!! i tOld you what to do,,,,,,

now u gotta go and ask all of cp!!!!! wow i'm hurt!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by misssquid

YO!!! i tOld you what to do,,,,,,

now u gotta go and ask all of cp!!!!! wow i'm hurt!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Awwwwwww muneca, I trust what you said, just wanna hear what other people think tooooo. Shit how bout I let you do the dye job since your pretty pro, shit you and glow.

And for heads who dont now what I look like, this isn't the most flattering pic but shit, it shows my hair off decently.

hoohaa%20015.jpg

BEHOLD!!! I am..........Samurai.....nice right:tongue:

Originally posted by solbeam

I actually like #3. I considering doing that for a while but it's not appropriate for my current work environment. I'm even getting rid of my red that I love..

Yah I dont think it's really appropiate in my workplace either but I figure I'll just buy a small black cap thingie and wear it on my head, sure the sides and bottom back will show but i'm sure they won't mind if I come really dressy to work ;op they seem to like that over the ufos n spider pants ;op

Lol who does #2 work for, fuckin great.

Yah I decided to go with #2 Bad Boy blue for the base color and #3 Shock blue for the tips and some streaks. I'll post pix of that after I get it done. Hope it looks good, wish me luck.:D