Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks again for attending Deko last night.....

Nu Society, MTV, & Dj Klutch would like to thank everyone for coming out to Deko last night and making Deko another amazing night. Great job and good luck with the MTV staff and good luck with everyone that signed up. KLUTCH were you at son??? Happy Birthday again. Great set by all 3 dj's, Troy St. Charles, Richie Santana, and Dj Unique. Also great job for all the bartenders tending to everyone and Jerry X for a great job at the door.

Next week " Thanksgiving Day " for those that eat early and wake up at 9pm , lol , thinking what the hell can I do tonight and wishing they weren't at the families house all day and night, lol..

Deko will be open for everyone. Guest DJ Jason Oheda and residents, Troy St. Charles, Klutch, and the man himself Dj Unique will be providing music for everyone. To be placed on the list for that night just say my name at the door for reduced admission. For table reservation or comps please call 973-941-3515.

Thanks again everyone. Have a safe weekend and a Happy Holiday.

Victor Soto

yooo victor a pleasure meeting u last nite kid! i met u during the sober half of the nite once richie went on i was totally lost and done holding up a wall somewhere lol overall a sickkk nitee...thank u to all that came outt and to the whole deko staff for makin my bday party possible greatly appreciated!

> > SaL kLuTcH

I had a great time last nite....glad to spend some quality time with some of my favorite people. Klutch glad you had such a good birthday!! I got there just in time to dance with you and do some shots....one too many i'm sure. You and Tony were something else last night with those shots. BTW don't forget to get me my "von klutch' tshirt....i loved them! :)

Mikey good seeing you....it was a little Djais reunion in there! Next time we'll have to get u doing shots. Richie killed it in there, i couldnt stop dancing and i think i wound up getting pulled on one of the boxes, dunno?? I met a bunch of people last night but i dont remember....but i was the little ball of energy running around in the bright blue jacket asking everyone "wheres your drink!?!"....good seeing everyone tho and thanks to eveyrone for making my night.