Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where can you go and have a goooooooood time ?

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Hells Yeah!!!! Great Time there!!!

Ant..You remember that time we went there and she did that thing .....with the thing......:eek:

Damn!!!! Good Times!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooo :laugh: you promised not to tell. BTW are you coming to the City with us Sat

Originally posted by nootsy

Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooo :laugh: you promised not to tell. BTW are you coming to the City with us Sat

Its a possibilty. We will def be meeting up though.

Im sorry...i couldnt help myself. I needed to support your remark about Kosta's Mom's House.

When we going back??????:laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Ant..You remember that time we went there and she did that thing .....with the thing......:

You mean when she grabbed the broom handle and shoved each end in both your asses..Yeah she showed me that picture also.

Anthony If I wasnt sooo hungover and I wasnt on the 4th floor Id go to my car and get the picture of you....Consider yourself spared for now.

Originally posted by nootsy

Are you kidding - Kosta is running his ass out to his car right now to get the bad pic he has of me so he can post it in retaliation. Jill I blame you

I chased him all over Circa with heels....trying to run and take it back....i tried, i swear....you think i wanted him to have it?

I tried getting into his coat pocket when he wasnt paying attention. You didnt even help me! If you would have helped we could have gotten it back...

and stop reminding him about it....shhhhh, maybe it will pass...

Originally posted by xrapturex

I chased him all over Circa with heels....trying to run and take it back....i tried, i swear....you think i wanted him to have it?

I tried getting into his coat pocket when he wasnt paying attention. You didnt even help me! If you would have helped we could have gotten it back...

and stop reminding him about it....shhhhh, maybe it will pass...

Yeah it will pass............. right through my scanner onto CP