Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAYO & BUSHWACKA! Last night

cooljunkie

By far the best event we've had at Opium Garden since WMC. Too many names to name but everyone we hoped for and more turned up for our B'day bash.

Huge thanks to the boys for storming sets both inside and outside. Seems that Matt B has learned to scratch rather well lately, as well as working the Rane in some rather inventive ways.

Highlight of the night: 4am - Bushwacka throws on a kickass track, and him and Todd the lighting guy jump over the front and back of the booth to dance to it. The only downside is it gave the management an opportunity to turn it down, but it was still classic.

Thanks to all who came, and to answer the question I heard 20 times, yes we will bring them back soon :D

Glad to hear the event went well, I knew it would be a fun one for those that got to attend it. Saw the other thread with the door issue and all I can say about that is if you are gonna go with just guys, try to limit it and be ready to not get in because opium and clubs like it do its best to have a much higher female to male ratio. I am all up for that even though sometimes it makes me wait even longer to get through the door or possibly not get in. Unlike the other clubs of its type though, opium tries to do something different occasionaly by bringing in top djs, who believe it or not do not get the club any more packed then it normally is on any given day. It also gets tons of models and actresses to host their parties there, so no complaints from me about that. ANyways back to the subject at hand, several differernt people who I usually end up seeing every friday at prive told me last night was amazing and that they spent the whole time in the house room and that I missed out cause normally Im the one dragging them into there from the hip hop room. Anyways congrats to opium and cj for throwing a great party together, and hopefully I'll be in town for the next one.

Oh and if last night was anything like the night of chris lawrence, tara reid then do not make any complaints cause last time I saw nick on his own birthday making sure everybody on his list got in till about 1:00 so I'm sure last night he did his best again to take care of everybody.

the whole night was just stellar..thanks CJ

i, too, had an amazing time in terms of the vibe, music, recording No Cover without any issues and with the most helpful staff.........the interviews, intros, the crowd that hang out by the booth was definitely the life of the PARTY ...........and the rugby game afterwards :eek:

cant wait to see the famous L&B, CJ " NO COVER " episode ;)