Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami, where's the best party 12-31 space,opium etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Opium and Nikki Beach are great. Shore Club is also nice, but will probably attract an older crowd...depends on what you are looking for.

Opium and Nikki Beach will definitely be expensive but are a great time on New Years.

Also check out Mynt....super hard to get into though.

Originally posted by tribalmike

If you are looking for a great party with quality music at an affordable ticket cost $50.00 and Open Bar all night!!!!!!! Reserved is the place for new years 2004.

Genisis%20to%202004%2055.jpg

They named the party after me :D Should I go? I was planning on going to Miami for New Years anyway.

Originally posted by ladym18

Thats what Im wondering. SO far Opium is appealing for me because of the celebrities that are going to be there.;) But I never been to a club before so I dont know. Can anyone help?

You are going to have to buy a table and have VIP access if you are looking to find any celebrities. Reserved Le Club is not the size of Opium however you will have a great time with top quality music from to highly skilled producers/dj's with Thomas Penton and Joseph Anthony, and $50.00 to get in if you pre-purchase your ticket and OPEN BAR all night. You cant beat that on New Years!!!!!

Opium and prive are fun, but the price is ridiculous 150.00 and just to walk in the door and almost $2000 for a table and you don;t even get your choice of alcohol. It will be just as fun on friday night at Prive or Opium as it will be on New Years. South beach is fun and all but we are not in Manhatten...a little overboard with the price. I guess they have to pay all the washed out celebrities that are going to be there. Bed should be fun or Rumi will be a lot of fun too.