Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how come?

livin42nite

How come there are always roll calls when out of town djs are coming, but never no big news for when our big locals are playing. PVD is playing space this saturday, months in advance people are talking about the event, same with deep dish, and others. But when oscar g comes back home to play nobody hypes it up or nothing and not much respect given. Same thing goes for robbie rivera. THese are two guys, who play anywhere else in the world and people pack into clubs to see them play. You know tons of us always make fun of saleen and his nj/ny scene but to think about it I think they got it better then we do because of how they respect their locals. You go to the nj board, and u see roll calls for danny tsettos weeks in advance and people saying they can't wait. Check the ny board people talking about jp and junior all the time. Back in miami though its when is tiesto cming down again?

I'm all up for seeing djs coming down to play and checking them out, but we need to apreciate the locals better and give them the respect they deserve cause lots of them could be playing other places. Space crew and if any rivera crew on here post up on this thread if you read it when oscar is playing next at space and his cd release party date and same for robbie rivera. I'm outta town right now and actually back at home in haiti, but if I could have my pick on which dj I'd like to hear right now its oscar g, roland, and robbie rivera.